Deep dive into web analytics!
The expert web analytics training program is a course for the Non-Techies. To master Web Analytics you do not need any prior technical knowledge or any specific educational qualification. All you need is a technical mind.
This course is for:
- Non-technical individuals who want to make a career in Analytics.
- Digital Marketers who want to accelerate their career growth via analytics.
- Owners of large businesses who wish to invest in advanced tools to gain a better understanding of their business websites.
If you wish to learn web analytics from a scratch, we suggest you the Advanced Web Analytics Course.
Why go for an expert web analytics course?
The use of web analytics in business plans helps in attracting more visitors to the website. The higher the number of website visitors, more are the chances of conversions. With the right planning and execution of strategies and campaigns, a good percentage of website traffic can become paying customers.
Web Analytics lets you collect, track, report and analyze the web data. It lets you analyze the different aspects of visitors' behaviour on a particular website. This analysis helps in creating online marketing strategies to increase website traffic and achieve maximum ROI. Hence, web analytics plays an important role in digital marketing.
Turn data into information
Make sense of the plethora of activities happening on a website with advance level web analytics tools and expert guidance.
Provides business insights
Web analysis provides insight into the online behavior of website visitors and lets you track a wide variety of metrics to measure the overall success of your website.
Make profitable decisions
Web analysis helps a business in customer segmentation, identifying trends, targeted marketing, product development, etc.
A role of web analytics professional is not just interesting but also highly paid. You could further advance your career by being a Senior Data Analyst or a Digital Marketer.
Main Modules of Web Analytics Course
You will gain a clear understanding of how to measure and monitor website metrics that enables you to update your marketing campaigns for better performance.
Digital Marketing Overview
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Target marketing
- Various marketing channels
- Introduction to Digital Analytics
- Data collection from Google & Adobe Analytics tools
- Database rules
- Data classifications
- Basic web analysis
- Conversion flows & page flows
Advance Data Analytics
- Analysis with Google Analytics
- Adobe Omniture Site Catalyst
- Terminologies & KPIs
- Metrics & Variables
- AD-HOC analysis
- Customer behaviour analysis
- Props & eVars and Events
- Adobe Vs Other Analytical tools
- Microsoft Excel
- Reporting methods
- Basic dashboard creation
- Scheduling reports
- Automation of reports
- Customization of reports
- Tableau architecture
- Develop complex dashboards for advanced visualization using Tableau
- Import & Export data
- Types of visualizations - linear, geographical, bars, pie-charts, etc.
- Visualization and business objectives
- How to make sense of the data?
- How to make informed decisions?
- AB Testing
- CTS - Critical to Success
Addon modules of Expert Web Analytics Course
Google Fire Base
Got doubts? Take a demo class!
Yes, take a free demo class and evaluate the Expert Web Analytics Training by Online Idea Lab before you enroll.
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
Specific Needs? Let's Customize!
Please choose if your organization has a specific training agenda, we can customize a course for you.
Why Choose Online Idea Lab
We help you understand the data
We teach you how to make sense of the quantitative data and use it to take qualitative decisions. Learn the right way to interpret the data to make a meaningful analysis.
We guide you from start to finish
Right from teaching you the basics of web analytics to mastering the tools and learning how to make informed decisions, we will train you on all that there is to know.
We share with you the tricks of the trade
Based on the years of experience, our trainers will enlighten you on what works and what does not. The tricks and tips will play to your advantage as an analyst.
4 Amazing Data Collection Tools
In the Expert Web Analytics course at Online Idea Lab, you learn to work with Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Clara Bridge, and Opinion Labs.
Expertise in Data Analytics
Learn Advance Microsoft Excel and Tableau that are the key tools to build the intelligence over the data and perform analysis to arrive at appropriate business decisions.
Want to check the full course content?
Download our brochure to view the complete curriculum of Expert Web Analytics Course.
What Our Alumni Have To Say
Our Teaching Philosophies
“Creating Digital Era Leaders” is our motto. Hence, we maintain a perfect learning environment via our teaching philosophies that help our students emerge as a Digital Era Leaders.
1. The smaller the better
- At Online Idea Lab, each batch consists of <8 students
- Small size classrooms achieve a higher level of interactivity and productivity.
- In a smaller group, students focus and engage more.
- It creates a comfortable atmosphere wherein students feel free to approach trainers with any doubts.
- The trainers are able to provide personal attention to individual students.
- This philosophy of Online Idea Lab has resulted in high quality of teaching and thereby helped us become one of the best provider of web analytics training.
2. Holistic Approach
- A holistic learning approach helps students develop their intellectual and personal skills.
- We provide A to Z understanding of data collection, visualization and analytics. They are not just applicable to present tools but also can be applied to any new tool that surfaces in the future because the core concepts remain the same.
- We maintain a perfect balance between theoretical and practical learning and hence have incorporated a lot of practical exercises along with explanations.
- We also provide career counseling and career development sessions to help our students imbibe the right professional attitude.
3. Updated Web Analytics Modules
- The digital space is dynamic with new technologies erupting in the market every now and then.
- Software and applications are updated constantly to serve users better.
- Hence, as a modern learning institute, we believe in providing knowledge that is relevant and useful to the present times.
- We track and follow every new development in the digital space and incorporate the necessary ones into our curriculum.
- At Online Idea Lab, we assure you that you will be trained in all the skills required to deliver results and be a success in the industry.
4. Hands-on Experience
At Online Idea Lab, we give a lot of emphasis on practical learning and live projects because
- Hands-on experience assures you of the theoretical knowledge you have.
- Practical training helps in developing problem-solving skills. You engage deeply with concepts and tools which prepares you for any problem you could encounter while on the job.
- It opens the door to self-learning. Having sufficient hand-on experience gives you the confidence to explore further.
- You may be involved in client projects which will be performed under the supervision of our trainers who will provide you with the necessary guidance and feedback.
5. Being Fully-Equipped
We have a fully-equipped training facility at Online Idea Lab learning centers. We are facilitated with:
- Glass boards
- High-definition projectors
- Touch pen editors
- Dolby sound systems
- High-speed internet
- Learning Management System
- Well maintained classrooms and much more.
6. A Perfect Team of Trainers
Our Training Team consists of the following experts.
- In-house trainers with 5+ years of experience who make the fundamentals clear and work hard on building the right curriculum.
- Industry experts as visiting trainers who bring you the latest in the field.
- Business and personal life coaches to prepare you for the corporate world and develop your soft skills.
- Our competent team of trainers has helped us become one of the best digital marketing training institutes.
The Training Team
Our trainers at Online Idea Lab are motivated and skillful individuals. There is nothing they enjoy more than having constructive conversations with the students.
- MBA from S.A.M.S (Marketing & Finance)
- Formerly Worked with: Canara Bank, Genpact
- Donned the hats of: Marketer, Director, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Travelling, Farming, and Movie Reviewing
- EPGBM, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Experience: 15+ years in Fashion and Digital Industry
- Donned the hats of: Vice President, Founder, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Reading, Photography, and Technology
- B.E. (Computer & Information Sciences) Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Experience: 10 Years
- Donned the hats of: Programmer, Founder, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Travelling, Skating, and Barbequing
Talk to trainer
Talk directly with our trainer to get detailed information about this course.
These stats say our story so far
We have been growing at an admirable rate since our inception. The below statistics signify the number of trainees we have converted into certified marketing professionals through various batches. As we continue to excel in our array of professional courses and certifications, we also aspire to add new ones under our belt.
No great marketing decisions have ever been made on qualitative data.
Expert Web Analytics Certifications
Earn the below certifications and get certified as a Web Analytics Expert
We bid you farewell with warm wishes and some goodies.
On the completion of the Expert analytics course, we bid you farewell with some great takeaways.
✔ Industry-recognized Certifications
Online Idea Lab helps you earn industry-recognized certificates on the successful completion of the Expert Web Analytics course. The certifications validate your expert-level web analytics skills.
✔ 100% Placement Guarantee
The expert web analytics course offers you 100% Placement guarantee. Yes, that's right! Our placement team is determined to get you placed in a job that justifies your skillset and qualifications.
✔ Premium Web Analytics Tools
At Online Idea lab, you learn the best tools in the market. In the expert web analytics course, you work with Tableau which is the fastest-growing data visualization tool being used in the BI industry along. You also gain a working knowledge of Adobe Analytics, a leading-edge data analytics tool.
✔ Lifetime Career Support
We value the relationships we have built with our students. At Online Idea Lab, we are often visited by our alumni and we love catching up with them over a cup of coffee. We promise to provide you lifetime career support and guidance.
✔ Alumni Network
You become a member of our alumni network which is a great platform to resolve queries and explore opportunities. You can connect and socialize with various professionals and know what’s hot and what’s not in the domain of web analytics.
What our students are up to?
First, tell us where do you see yourself after the completion of the course? Is it in a corporate job? Or are you planning to be a freelancer or maybe an emerging entrepreneur? Share with us your dreams and goals. We shall help you get there, just the way we made the below ambitions possible.
With data collection, ‘the sooner the better’ is always the best answer.
Thoughts by our trainees!
"A brilliant course on web analytics."
A well-structured course that breaks down each concept into easy bits of learnings. The practical exercises helped in wrapping my head around what was being taught. Overall, a brilliant course on web analytics.
- Joshua Fisher, Digital Analytics Consultant
"It's a great course for a beginner to become an expert in web analytics."
It was wonderful learning web analytics tools like Tableau and Adobe Analytics from expert practitioners who keep their explanations simple and easy to follow. It's a great course for a beginner to become an expert in web analytics. I recommend this course to anyone who is looking for Tableau training in Bangalore.
- Akshay Gupta, Marketing Lead
"The Tableau training and Adobe Analytics was Fantastic!"
The Tableau training and Adobe Analytics was Fantastic! The course covered a lot of material and definitely showed me possibilities, also helped me broaden my abilities to perform new tasks.
- Sheetal, Digital Marketing Executive
"Adobe Analytics upskilled my role as an analyst."
The course was the biggest learning jump in my career. Adobe Analytics upskilled my role as an analyst. I would recommend this course to anyone who is looking to start a career in web analytics.
- Monica Roy, Data Analyst
Leave us with your contact details, so we can get in touch with you and help you decide.
A broad view of
our Course Curriculum
We have an up-to-date and in-depth curriculum designed by industry experts.
Digital Marketing Overview
Learn the basics of each digital marketing concept that helps perform web analytics better.
Learn how to locate data on Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics tools
Advanced Data Analytics
Understand the data, KPIs, metrics, variables, and many more elements of analytics
Learn to work on Microsoft Excel at an advanced reporting level. Learn to automate and customize reports.
Work on Tableau to create complex dashboards to show various graphical presentation of data.
Make sense of the data you have collected and presented. Understand how to make informed decisions.
Download Brochure Now!
Click to download the brochure with detailed course curriculum and other important information.
A Career in Web Analytics
Digital marketing is a popular career path for young professionals and job seekers. It has great job opportunities, diverse career options, and attractive pay scales. One such fascinating digital marketing role is that of a web analyst. To be successful in this role you need to have strong business skills, good communication skills, quick reasoning skills and an ability to think outside the box. Once you have learned the tricks of the trade and developed all the required skills, there is no stopping you from climbing up the organizational ladder.
Prominent Web Analytics Roles
Data Visualization Analyst
- Conceptualize and present data through infographics, charts, graphs, maps, and interactive visualizations.
- Build reports to organize the data in visually compelling ways to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by viewers
- Build dashboards in Tableau.
- Visualize data from multiple sources using a variety of tools
Senior Data Analyst
- Create Tableau dashboards from forecasts & research data
- Develop clear, concise, actionable models and recommendations from presented data.
- Brainstorm on strategies to improve the website performance
- Co-ordinate with the web development team for any website modifications.
Manager - Data Analytics
- Collaborate with the team and ensure that data infrastructure supports the needs of our analytics team. Validate data quality.
- Partner closely with technical teams to understand project objectives and provide data-driven solutions.
- Ensures solutions are scalable, repeatable, efficient and effective.
Other related courses
Currently this course is taught as a module in Advanced Digital Marketing Course. Check details.
How to proceed?
Web Analytics Facts
- When MS Excel was released in 1985, it was called Lotus 123. Microsoft considered names such as “Mr. Spreadsheet” and “Master Plan” among several other names before deciding on “Excel,”. The name "Excel" signifies the many cells that make up the spreadsheets and the excellence of the program.
- Tableau Software is an interactive data visualization software company founded in California in January 2003. On August 1, 2019, Tableau was acquired by Salesforce.com.
- Tableau can extract data from any database, be it MS Access, PDF, Oracle, or even Amazon Web Services.
- Adobe Analytics lives up to the brilliant reputation held by Adobe. With Adobe Analytics, you won’t need to hire an IT expert to set up a dynamic tag management system.
- Adobe Experience Cloud (AEC), formerly known as Adobe Marketing Cloud (AMC), includes a set of analytics, social, advertising, media optimization, targeting, web experience management, and content management products aimed at the advertising industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the course prerequisites
- Commitment towards the course
- Digital Awareness
- A mind that would love to learn Web Analytics
- Personal Laptop
What is the eligibility to get the certificate?
To qualify for the certificate you will be evaluated on the basis of assignments, examination, and attendance at the completion of the course.
Is web analytics a good career option?
Yes. It has a good demand in the digital marketing industry and the work is challenging as well as interesting.
I have no technical knowledge or skills. Can I take up the course?
You do not need to have any technical qualification. Digital marketing awareness and good reasoning skills will be an advantage.
What is the placement process?
On completion of the course, we will help you construct your resume and groom you through mock interviews. We will then schedule job interviews with our placement partners and keep doing so until you are placed.
Are weekend classes available?
Yes, we do have weekday as well as weekend classes.
Companies Hiring Digital Marketing Professionals