We present you an enriching and exciting course with insightful topics on social media marketing strategies. Moreover, our placement assistance program is the cherry on the top.
The Power of Social Media
If you make customers happy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers happy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” - Jeff Bezos, CEO at Amazon.com
Social media is a huge contributor to the digital space. Earlier, it was a mode to stay connected with your acquaintances from every corner of the world. But now social media is a lot more than that. It has become a medium to share information and views. For entertainers, it is a platform to showcase their talents and skills. For educators, it is a channel to spread knowledge. For businesses, it is a marketplace to advertise their products and services to a customer base of over 3 billion social media users.
Thus, targeting customers or an audience through social media is a crucial marketing strategy. Master this rewarding art by enrolling for the Advanced Social Media Marketing Course at Online Idea Lab.
Top 3 Social Media Marketing Channels
The chart below tells you the number of global active users of the 3 most popular social media channels. This makes them the top 3 social media marketing platforms to target consumers.
Why go for a Career in Social Media Marketing?
Companies hire social media specialists to help them build an online image across digital platforms. They realize the importance of being relevant and creating an impression on the minds of the consumers, to win over the competitors. Thus they rely on the services of a social media expert. Now that could be ‘You’!
Social media has also become a medium for small businesses and solopreneurs to carry out their activities. So, if you too are planning to start a new venture with a humble beginning, then you must leverage the social media platforms.
Fun & Creative
If you love social media, then this is a job for you. As social media marketer, you create interesting & innovative campaigns to lure customers.
You get to engage with the audience. You interact directly with the consumers and build brand-customer relationships.
You work on exciting social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and many more.
Greater Reach & Impact
Making an impact on social media is easy compared to other channels. Contribute to the company goals with a solid social marketing campaign that reaps high benefits.
Scope for growth
You can further broaden your horizons and areas of expertise by inculcating various other digital marketing skills.
Main Modules of the Social Media Marketing course
The Advanced Social Media Marketing course at Online Idea Lab focuses on brand monitoring, social media marketing, social media management and creating company profiles on various social media platforms. The Facebook Marketing course and YouTube Marketing course are the 2 main sub courses within social media marketing training.
Social Media Overview
- Social Media paradigms & psychology
- Social Media Marketing Vs other forms of marketing
- Forms of Internet marketing
- Facebook advertising
- Increasing fans & engagement
- Marketing on fan pages
- Practical Session
- Best Practices
- Understanding Video Campaign
- Creating a Video Campaign
- Importance of video marketing
- Uploading videos on video marketing websites
- Understanding LinkedIn
- Perform LinkedIn marketing
- Increasing ROI from LinkedIn ads
- LinkedIn publishing
- How to do marketing on Twitter
- Types of twitter advertising
- Creating campaigns
- Tools for Twitter Marketing
Other SMM activities
- Instagram Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Tumblr Marketing
- SEO Benefits
Need more clarity? Take a demo class!
Need help in deciding if the Advanced Social Media Marketing course at Online Idea Lab is right for you? Ask for a demo class before you make up your mind.
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
Specific Needs? Let's Customize!
Please choose if your organization has a specific training agenda, we can customize a course for you.
Highlights of our Advanced Social Media Marketing Course
Receive the best social media marketing training at Online Idea Lab
Become an Expert
The expert faculty at Online Idea Lab aims to make you an expert too. You will receive in-depth knowledge of strategies and tools required to conquer social media.
Updated Course Modules
In this ever-evolving digital world, it is very important to be updated. Our Advanced Social Media Marketing Course is up-to-date, insightful and relevant.
Along with Online Idea Lab course certification, you will also earn certifications from Social Media channels such as Facebook, YouTube and Hubspot.
Lifetime Career Support
We promise to be your mentor for life. If you ever find yourself in a dilemma at your workplace with technical know-how, remember we are just a phone call away.
We provide hands-on experience to our students through live projects and assignments to give them practical exposure and make them job-ready.
100% Placement Assistance
On completion of the social media marketing course, our placement teams will pull up their socks to get you placed with our placement partners and clients.
Learn from the Experts
The Social Media Marketing training team at Online Idea Lab comprise of skillful professionals having a vast knowledge of the digital marketing industry.
- MBA from S.A.M.S (Marketing & Finance)
- Formerly Worked with: Canara Bank, Genpact
- Donned the hats of: Marketer, Director, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Travelling, Farming, and Movie Reviewing
- EPGBM, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Experience: 15+ years in Fashion and Digital Industry
- Donned the hats of: Vice President, Founder, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Reading, Photography, and Technology
- B.E. (Computer & Information Sciences) Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Experience: 10 Years
- Donned the hats of: Programmer, Founder, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Travelling, Skating, and Barbequing
Talk to trainer
Talk directly with our trainer to get detailed information about this course.
Social Media Marketing Certificates
You earn the following certificates on the completion of the course.
We don't have a choice on whether we do social media, the question is how well we do it?
Read to know what our social media marketing students have shared about their experience at Online Idea Lab.
"It is funtastic course!"
Being a social media addict I enjoyed each session of Facebook marketing course and Youtube marketing course modules. I now market my content on various social platforms using some awesome tools. Overall, it is a funtastic course.
- Mark Peters, Video Content Specialist
"Thank you Online Idea Lab for my first job."
Within a months after completion of the course, I started working as a social media associate in a start-up organization. I love my work. Thank you Online Idea Lab for my first job.
- Soumya Kaushik, Social Media Associate
Provide us your details so we can have a one to one discussion with you and understand more about your learning goals.
Other related courses
Currently this course is taught as a module in Advanced Digital Marketing Course. Check details.
How to proceed?
Social Media Facts For You
- 57 billion YouTube users view about 5 billion videos on an average per day.
- Out of 2.1 billion total Facebook accounts, 270 million profiles are fake.
- 27% of users skip a video if an ad is played before the video content.
- About 68% of companies with over 100 employees use Twitter as part of their marketing.
- 85% of people logging into Twitter are primarily searching for news.
- 80% of social media content is being accessed via a mobile device.
- Instagram is the most popular social network with over 25 million business profiles and 32% of teenagers using actively.
Companies Hiring Digital Marketing Professionals