Python Training in Bangalore
Bangalore is among the world’s top 10 fastest growing cities with an average economic growth rate of 8.5 percent (source: India Briefing).
It is also known as the IT capital of India and Silicon Valley of India. It boasts to host several big players in technology and services such as TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Goldman Sachs, Bosch, Hitachi, IBM, Accenture, Cisco, HP, and many more. With 40 percent of India’s IT industry located in Bangalore, the city is most favorite among job seekers.
Python has been one of the easy, flexible, and powerful open-source language used by these companies. They apply Python programming in a wide range of applications - web and internet development, desktop GUI, science and numeric applications, games and 3D graphics, network programming, machine learning & artificial intelligence, IoT, and Robotics.
Be a part of such popular, growing, and most loved programming language community by joining our best Python course in Bangalore and make a career out of it.
The average salary for a Python Developer is INR 6,71,731 per year in Bangalore City! (source: indeed.co.in)
Become a Python Expert!
Our Python coaching in Bangalore will walk you step by step through mastering key Python concepts. Throughout the course, you will find hands-on practical exercises to support your understanding of the course material and build your confidence.
Our Python classes in Bangalore cover topics like Python fundamentals, data structures, multithreading, writing GUIs in Python (Tkinter), network programming, database management, a brief about Data Science & Machine Learning tools and libraries.
You will understand how Python is more productive than other high levels languages such as C# and Java, its use in automation, IoT, Big Data, and Data Science. You will also learn how Python is ideal for multi-programmer and large development teams.
Our Python training in Bangalore is meant for absolute beginners, who have exposure to Python programming, or for those who have experience in other coding languages but new to Python.
Easy to Learn & Simple
Python is easy to learn and a simple computer programming language similar to English. A large community of IT professionals has adopted Python since it is easily interpreted, high-level, open source and free language.
Most Trending language
Python has all the features of object-oriented programming just like Java and C++, and is fast too as the codes are shorter and the syntax simple.
Numerous Job Opportunities
Due its wide range of applications more and more companies are adapting Python programming and this in turn creates umpteen job roles and surge in salaries.
Its development is driven by the large community of developers which collaborates for its code enhancement through numerous modules.
Check Your Python Knowledge
How much do you know about Python?
Main Modules of Python Certification Course
Python classes in Bangalore teach you the basics and advanced Python concepts along with practical experience.
- Introduction to Python
- Python Installation
- Python Program Flow
- Functions & Modules
- File Handling
- OOPS, Classes & Objects In Python
- Regular Expressions
- Data Structures
- Power Utilities & Multithreading
- Python JSON
Writing GUIs in Python
- Components and Events
- An Example GUI
- The root Component
- Basic Operations using Tkinter
- Buttons and Textbox
- Menu Bar, Message Box and Radio Button
- Checkbox and Event Creating
- Entry & Text Widgets
- Binding Events to Widgets
- Creating Application in GUI
- Overview of socket programming
- Client-server architecture, message sharing
- A daytime server, an evaluation, server portion, threaded server
- TCP vs UDP, Server Socket Methods, Client Socket Methods, General Socket Methods
- Python networking with Telnet and SSH
- Python networking with SNMP and Scapy
- DB Connection
- Creating DB Table
- INSERT, READ, UPDATE, DELETE operations
- COMMIT & ROLLBACK operation
- Handling Errors
A Brief About Data Science
- What is Data Science?
- Python for Data Science
- Numerical & statistical Data Analytics
- Introduction to Pandas and Numpy
- Data Visualization
- Data Manipulation
- Web Scrapping & Crawling
Still Wondering? Take a Demo Session!
Don't let doubts hold you back. We got an idea that can help you decide!
Ask for a free demo session and evaluate the training before you make up your mind about the course.
Our Python Courses
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
Specific Needs? Let's Customize!
Please choose if your organization has a specific training agenda, we can customize a course for you.
Why go for Online Idea Lab?
100% Placement Assistance
We help you in resume building, mock interviews and arranging job discussion with top MNC companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, HCL, IBM, and more.
Gain Hands-on Experience
During the course, you will become an expert in Python program concepts by working on sample projects, practical labs, case studies, and live demos.
Learn from our professional trainers who have excellent knowledge of real-time programming. They will guide you with the theory backed by coding exercises.
Choose Your Career
By the end of our course, you will be fully equipped with required knowledge and skills to work in web development or data science field.
Build on what you have learned and develop valuable workplace skills so that you can apply this knowledge effectively in the real world.
Speaking of Libraries, Here Is a Display of What We Teach
Python has extensive libraries, modules, and packages. We cover them during the Python training in Bangalore.
Want to Check the Full Course Content?
Download our brochure to see the full curriculum covered in this advanced Python course.
Our Teaching Philosophies
"Your growth is our growth”. We maintain a perfect balance between theoretical and practical learning.
Our Python training in Bangalore helps you to master the programming language and inculcate a leadership attitude. When you walk out of our institute, you will not just be empowered with knowledge but also with practical experience that will prepare you to board the Python visionary journey.
1. Best Classroom Experience
- Face-to-face classes are more interactive and productive. Students focus and engage more.
- It leads to a comfortable atmosphere wherein students feel free to approach the trainers with any doubts.
- The trainers are able to give personal attention to individual students.
Hence, we do not accommodate more than 8 students in a batch. This philosophy of Online Idea Lab has led to a high quality of teaching and thereby helped us become one of the best technical training institutes.
2. Holistic Teaching Approach
- Our trainers are industry experts and well equipped with coding and latest trends in Python programming.
- What makes us the best is our holistic approach. Here, we give you the whole picture of Python, learning path and about certifications.
- We help you in laying a strong foundation of Python programming basics and advanced concepts.
- We maintain a perfect balance between theoretical and practical learning.
- You get hands-on experience using real-world use cases and scenarios.
3. Updated Course Modules
- Python langauge is competitive and growing faster than anyone could ever imagine.
- To stay with the current trends and relevant, our courses are industry-backed and up-to-date.
- We track and follow every new development done in the Python community.
- Real-time coding, live demos, scenario-based examples are part of our curriculum.
- You will be enabled with Python fundamentals and advanced concepts that will help you crack any sort of job interview.
4.We are fully-Equipped
Our training facility is fully-equipped. To enhance your learning experience with Online Idea Lab, we are facilitated with:
- Glass boards
- High-definition projectors
- Touch pen editors
- Dolby sound systems
- High-speed internet
- Learning Management System
- Well maintained classrooms and much more.
5.Perfect Blend of Trainers
Our Training Team consists of the following experts.
- In-house trainers with 5+ years of experience who work hard on making the basics and fundamentals crisp and clear.
- Industry experts as visiting trainers who bring you the latest in the field.
- Business and personal life coaches who prepare you for the corporate world and work on your soft skills.
- Our competent team of trainers has helped us become one of the best Python training institutes.
Talk to trainer
Talk directly with our trainer to get detailed information about our digital marketing classes.
These Stats Tell Our Story So Far
We have been growing at an admirable rate since our inception. The below statistics signify the number of trainees we have converted into certified marketing professionals through various batches. As we continue to excel in our array of professional courses and certifications, we also aspire to add new ones under our belt.
Programming is the art of telling another human being what one wants the computer to do.
We bid you farewell with warm wishes and some goodies.
A Course at Online Idea Lab is a Party! Extremely talented instructors, full-fledged training facility, a mixture of theory and practical hands-on labs make your fundamentals strong.
✔ Industry-Recognized Certifications
Online Idea Lab provides industry-recognized certificates. You will receive the course certificate from Online Idea Lab. We will also help you achieve online/free course certifications.
✔ 100% Placement Assistance
We guarantee that our trained and certified professionals stand out in the crowd, as they gain hands-on real-time practical experience along with strong theoretical knowledge. We also assist you in building your resume, take you through mock tests, interview questions from various companies, arranging interviews till you get placed.
✔ Boost Your Resume
Our advanced Python programming course helps you learn coding and designing web applications using Python. This will in turn enable you to clear interviews or perform well in the workplace. Certifications help you build your profile and advance in Python career. You can stay at the front of the pack!
✔ Lifetime Career Support
We keep tabs on the ever-evolving world of Python and share with you updates focused on this cutting-edge technology in a timely manner through newsletters, emails, and case studies.
✔ Alumni Network
You will be a member of our alumni network. It is a great platform to resolve queries and explore opportunities. You can connect and socialize with various professionals and know what’s trending in Python. Whether you are happily established in your job or have plans on advancing your career, the alumni network can be very resourceful.
What our students are up to?
Tell us where do you see yourself after the completion of the course! Is it in a corporate job? Or are you planning to be a freelancer or maybe an emerging entrepreneur? Share with us your dreams and goals. We shall help you get there, just the way we made the below ambitions possible.
We are always keen to know what our students have to say about their experience at Online Idea Lab. Read below and know what they have shared.
I was looking for best Python training in Bangalore and got to know about this institute through my friends. They were not wrong. This institute has the best mentors and enthusiastic management team. They strive for every student’s success and that helps in gaining skills & knowledge you are seeking through the advanced Python training course.
Shakti Sai, Software Developer
I searched on the internet for Python training in Bangalore and found that this institute is delivering high-class coaching on Python programming. There are very good reviews. I immediately registered with them and my decision was perfect.
Himanshu Sharma, Data Analyst
Me and my team are working on statistical and numerical data analysis. I wanted them to get trained on advanced Python programming from this institute as it’s near to our office and to get hands-on practical experience to excel in our daily job. It’s was truly a great learning experience.
Manohar Devadiga, Data Scientist
I have passed out from Engineering in 2018 and did some coding for few months. I felt the need of a good training on Python to change my job role and crack the interviews. I strongly recommend this amazing institute to anyone who want to make their career in Python and data science. They have excellent trainers who are really supportive in terms of coaching, guiding you through the labs, and problem solving.
Himani J, Software Developer
Approach us with your requirement. We are happy to customize courses as per your need. Fill in the contact form and our representative shall get in touch with you.
A Broad View of
Our Course Curriculum
We have an up-to-date and in-depth curriculum designed by industry experts.
Python installation, file and exception handling, data structures, multithreading, regex, OOPS programming
Writing GUIs in Python
Creating Application in GUI
Overview of socket programming
Installation, DB Connection
A Brief About Data Science, Python for Data Science
Download Brochure Now!
Click to download the brochure with detailed course curriculum and other important information.
A Career in Python Programming
With the big-tech companies are adapting Python, it is a no brainier that new opportunities are making their way into the job market.
The boom in Python applications has only contributed to the requirement of diverse job roles. Whether you see yourself as a data scientist, full-stack developer or as a backend programmer, the world of Python offers you opportunities to utilize your skills in the right direction.
Prominent job roles if you’re experienced in Python
Data Engineer - Python
- Proficient in Python, design patterns and software engineering principles.
- Good understanding of Databases - SQL, NoSQL, OLAP, Data Warehouses and Data Lakes.
- Strong experience in managing ETLs especially engagement data.
- Hands-on experience with Big-data ecosystem technologies like Hive, Spark, MR, Presto, HBase, Kafka.
- Hands-on experience in deploying Data-science models, handling visualization tools.
- Develops analytics models using specialized tools based on the business problem and data available.
- Identifies the right set of models and develops the right code/package to execute them.
- Evaluates the validity of the model (both scientifically as well as from a business perspective).
- Support the team in design and execution of analytics projects.
- Work with Shell stakeholders and subject matter experts to complete tasks and deliverables on projects.
- Must have 3-6 years of experience in web scraping.
- Developing new web crawlers and related functionality (pipelines, database, SQL, MySQL).
- Wrangle, cleanse and transform huge amounts of semi-structured and structured data.
- Being a champion in the usage of python, Scrapy, Selenium, proxy services.
- Working with GIT & Jira.
- Understanding of data privacy policies (esp. GDPR) and personally identifiable information.
- Experience in Python Scripting.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL Job Requirement.
- Required code style pep - 8 , pylint.
- Experience in CD / CI : Jenkins , udeploy version control like svn , git , TortoiseSVN B.
- 5-9 Years of Experience
- Telecom domain experience, Linux, shell scripting, Python, Selenium automation
- DevOps, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Tcl/tk
- Product background, Agile /Scrum practices
Python Developer - Django
- Experience in Python.
- Experience in Django/Flask/Web.py Preferred.
- Experience in Any Database.
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Tensor Flow.
- Creating Python libraries that can work independently.
- Working on backend development.
- Understanding and working on server-side AWS services.
- Understanding and implementing security and data protection.
How to Proceed?
Few Interesting Facts and Stats
- Guido Van Rossum, a Dutch programmer, developed Python in 1991.
- The C variant of Python is known as CPython, The Java variant is known as Jython.
- Python does not support pointers.
- In 2019 as per Stackoverflow Developer Survey, Python moved to third place on the list of most in-demand IT skills.
- Unlike Java and C++, Python does not use braces to delimit code.
- The average Python developer salary in the US is $110,021, according to Gooroo. New York and California have the highest Python developer salary - $122,135 and $121,443 accordingly in the USA.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I take up - online course or classroom course?
We suggest classroom training as it is more productive and engaging. Nevertheless, you may opt for our online course which is conducted through a video conference. Please note placement assistance is provided only to offline/classroom courses.
Will I get trained on coding and real-time programming?
Of course yes. We enable you with theory and practical labs.
Which are the popular Python courses?
Python training courses help you bridge your knowledge and skills gaps. Advanced Python Programming course and Python for Data Science are currently the most popular ones.
What are the prerequisites for Python Programming Certification Course?
There are no hard pre-requisites. However, a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies is beneficial.
Do all the Online Idea Lab courses provide 100% Job Assistance?
Yes, we do provide 100% job assistance for the classroom courses. Please note the online courses do not have a job assistance.
What if I miss a session?
No worries. We make sure no one misses sessions. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
What certification will I receive after completion of Python training?
You will receive Python course completion certificate from us.
Companies Hiring Python Professionals