They say ‘There is no such thing as bad publicity’, but we beg to differ.
People are easily influenced by the content they view online. Star ratings, reviews, customer complaints, social media comments, etc., are hugely effective in making or breaking the reputation of a business. In fact, some websites are solely doing the business of providing reviews and ratings of other businesses. Also, these days the internet is flooded with bloggers and influencers. They voice out their opinions through different channels and their followers trust them.
Positive content is welcomed but what do we do when negative content surfaces the internet? How do we protect our business from the vicious remarks that could be a deal-breaker to our business? The answer is ORM. ORM in digital marketing stands for Online Reputation Management. It is the act of monitoring the online image of a brand.
Benefits of ORM in Digital Marketing
Digital presence has never been more important. It helps in reaching a larger audience, establishing a brand, building customer relationships, and so on. But it comes with its own risks. For businesses and public figures being associated with negative content is a nightmare. It impacts the business and tarnishes their reputation. This unfortunate consequence has lead to the need for Online Reputation Management. The concept of ORM in digital marketing is unavoidable.
Enroll in the Online Reputation Management course and learn how to increase and maintain a positive brand image.
Protect your business
Protect a business from negative content that can hamper its reputation.
Manage and improve the brand image of a company or an individual
Positive reputation builds trust and helps you gain customers online.
Tackle negative content
Handle negative content in constructive ways
Positive reputation in online space would mean more leads, more conversions and more revenue.
Individual or brand represented by you should be protected from controversies in online space.
Key Contents of the Online Reputation Management Course at Online Idea Lab
ORM, as it is abbreviated, plays a non-negotiable tenet of digital marketing. This is where the buck stops! Master the art and science of ORM.
Online PR Management
- Publishing good content articles online
- Online press releases
- Networking with journalists and editors
- Engaging with bloggers and influencers
- Engage with affiliate marketers
- Building brand trust through online reviews
- Creating social media posts to gain brand exposure
- Create a community of well-wishers in the media
Social Mentions Monitoring
- In this concept, you will learn to use tools that inform you what is being said about a particular brand or individual on different social media channels and online platforms.
- The online reputation management tools help you know the public perception and accordingly you can plan ORM strategies to build a positive brand image.
- Learn the best social media monitoring tools with our Online Reputation Management Course.
Negative Content Filtering
- It is important to track negative comments or reviews that create a negative reputation for your brand and make a significant impact on your sales.
- Learn how to detect negative content for a concerned product, service, brand or an individual on the Internet.
- This information will help you fix the damage done by negative reviews or comments by adopting relevant ORM strategies.
Negative Content Removal
- We have no control over what people publish on the Internet and at times it tends to have undesirable consequences.
- Fortunately, we can redeem our image either by overshadowing the negative content with positive contents or by deleting the negative content entirely from the Internet.
- Learn how it’s done with the Online Reputation Management Course at Online Idea Lab.
Try us first. Take a demo class from a trainer expert in ORM.
Online reputation management is a very practical subject. You need to see some proof of how we do it and teach it. Book for a demo class now and avail it for free!
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
Specific Needs? Let's Customize!
Please choose if your organization has a specific training agenda, we can customize a course for you.
The only comprehensive ORM training at Online Idea Lab
'Why you should choose us ?' is as important a question for us as it is for you.
We teach you the complete management of online reputation of an entity, be it a brand, product, service or a personality. You will learn a wide range of services such as social monitoring, online PR, negative content filtering and removal, engagement, as well as social media content promotion.
We help you build a large network of media contacts which will allow you to know the time and place for everything that you create as a brand in the online world. This way, every opportunity is recognized and all content is created with a clear target audience in mind.
You will be able to create a Reputation Management report that captures the feedbacks related to your client occurring on the Internet. This is segmented on the positive and negative press as negative comments appearing on SERPs could have a significant impact on sales and inquiries.
Talk to trainer
Talk directly with our trainer to get detailed information about this course.
Online Reputation Course Certificate
The certificate is provided by Online Idea Lab on successful completion of the course.
MySpace is like a bar, Facebook is like the BBQ you have in your back yard and LinkedIn is the office
We are always keen to know what our students have to say about their experience at Online Idea Lab. Read below and know what they have shared.
"Thank you Online Idea Lab for putting on a great course"
The training was a great opportunity to learn about handling online reputation. The trainers were incredibly experienced and knowledgeable and shared a lot of real-life examples. Thank you Online Idea Lab for putting on a great course.
- Erica Walter, Social Media Associate
"Very informative course and would definitely recommend it to others."
Very informative course and really made me think about possible scenarios that could occur in an online space. It was a very interesting short course and would definitely recommend it to others.
- Shyam Prasad, Businessman
Let us reach out to you and solve your queries.
Currently this course is taught as a module in Advanced Digital Marketing Course. Check details.
How to proceed?
ORM Statistics that might interest you
- 90% of consumers read online reviews about a local business before making a purchase.
- 49% of consumers choose to use a business if it has at least a four-star rating.
- Consumers read an average of 7 online reviews before trusting a brand.
- 74% of consumers develop greater trust in a company if they read positive reviews online.
- 69% of job seekers are likely to reject a job offer from a company with a bad reputation.
- Over 80% of people do comparative shopping on multiple channels for every single purchase they make.