Marketing on a smartphone is a smart choice!
What better place to advertise your brand than on the little digital screen we view for hours every single day. A lot can be said about our relationship with smartphones and why it is a great medium to target potential consumers. To keep it short, below we have listed the benefits of marketing on mobile platform.
- Reaches a broader audience
- Leads to immediate responses/actions
- Requires basic and simple content
- Mobile Apps act as an advertising platform
- Mobile Apps provide you email Ids of subscribers that can be used for email marketing
Mobile advertising involves understanding the mindset and behavior of mobile users, designing a user-friendly interface with good mobile responsiveness. An effective mobile marketing campaign must consider all these elements to serve the purpose and reap rewards. At Online Idea Lab learn how to ace in designing, creating and executing mobile campaigns.
Why go for a Career in Mobile Marketing?
The development of mobile phone technology has made mobile marketing a distinct discipline from other forms of digital marketing.
Marketing professionals acquire mobile app marketing and mobile website marketing skill set to gain expertise and venture onto this trending domain. With the right knowledge, you can take up a career as a mobile marketing specialist.
Based on your experience and skills, you would be expected to execute an effective mobile marketing strategy by performing activities such as...
Mobile App Marketing
Play/App Store is a crowded place. Your app needs a lot of marketing activities to get noticed.
Create, develop and execute mobile marketing campaigns
Monitor ad performance
Monitor key metrics such as CPC, CPM, CPA, CTR, etc.
Drive traffic to mobile apps or website
Identify, evaluate and test new user acquisition channels to grow and diversify sources of traffic
Conduct A/B testing
Conduct variation tests to increase user acquisition, lead generation and conversion to efficiently grow the customer base
Main Modules of Mobile Marketing Course
As mobile phones continue to get dearer to mankind, Mobile Marketing is becoming vital. Today, mobile devices are the ideal mode to catch the attention of potential consumers and create brand awareness. Thus based on the present requirements, Mobile Marketing Course at Online Idea Lab is divided into 2 important modules. The training helps you understand what is mobile marketing and how to market to mobile-savvy customers.
Mobile App Marketing
- Most online users consume data through Mobile Applications. Thus mobile apps provide a great platform for marketers to target the audience.
- At Online Idea Lab, you learn to design marketing campaigns that result in the installation and usage of a mobile application.
- You will also be provided with a basic level of technical understanding of the mobile application which is essential for a mobile marketer.
Mobile Website Marketing
- The business websites can be viewed on a laptop or desktop comfortably, but when viewing it on a phone it may not be user-friendly. At Online Idea Lab, understand how to overcome this problem.
- Learn to use a separate website for mobile viewers or a separate page for mobile (AMP) or make the website responsive for the mobile.
- As a mobile marketer, you will learn how to develop and promote the website for mobile users.
We conduct demo sessions both online as well as offline at request.
Please book for a free demo with us at the time of your convenience. We will take you through a glimpse of the course as well as answer any specific or general questions you may have.
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
Specific Needs? Let's Customize!
Please choose if your organization has a specific training agenda, we can customize a course for you.
The Mobile Marketing Course at Online Idea Lab
lets you build comprehensive mobile marketing strategies that help in achieving your marketing goals. You will learn:
How to create different campaigns that are best suited for mobile devices?
To determine the right audience for mobile campaigns and understand the user mindset
How to use the latest tools and technologies in developing a mobile campaign?
Mobile Responsiveness - How does content need to be displayed for mobile devices?
Mobile-First Design - How to design content to make it user-friendly on mobile devices?
Meet Our Expert Trainers
- MBA from S.A.M.S (Marketing & Finance)
- Formerly Worked with: Canara Bank, Genpact
- Donned the hats of: Marketer, Director, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Travelling, Farming, and Movie Reviewing
- EPGBM, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Experience: 15+ years in Fashion and Digital Industry
- Donned the hats of: Vice President, Founder, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Reading, Photography, and Technology
- B.E. (Computer & Information Sciences) Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Experience: 10 Years
- Donned the hats of: Programmer, Founder, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Travelling, Skating, and Barbequing
Talk to trainer
Talk directly with our trainer to get detailed information about this course.
Mobile Marketing Certification
Certify your mobile marketing skills with the course certification from Online Idea Lab.
If your plans don’t include mobile, your plans are not finished
What our students have to say about the training at Online Idea Lab!
"Thank you Online Idea Lab for the excellent course."
The course enhanced my digital skills in the mobile marketing domain. The instructors have immense experience and knowledge of all types of mobile marketing methods. Thank you Online Idea Lab for the excellent course.
- Ashwin Kumar, Digital Marketing Associate
"Good coverage of concepts and well-explained modules."
Good coverage of concepts and well-explained modules. The trainers are extremely patient and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who wants to build mobile marketing skills.
- Tanya Samson, Entrepreneur
Discover the digital marketing industry with Online Idea lab. For more information about the course send us your contact details.
Currently this course is taught as a module in Advanced Digital Marketing Course. Check details.
How to proceed?
Mobile Marketing Stats & Facts
- Marketers and advertisers are investing over 50% of their budget into mobile ads.
- 89% of smartphone users are using apps, while only 11% are using standard websites. Facebook is the most popular app.
- As per a research 57% of all mobile users will not recommend a business if their mobile website is poorly designed or unresponsive.
- 40% of all mobile users search for a local business or interest.
- Mobile websites that load in 5 seconds or less have a viewing session that’s 70% longer than websites that are slower.
- Google has a 65% of mobile click-through rate (CTR).
- Google receives 95% of the share from mobile paid clicks.