Importance of Google Web Analytics
Got a business? Great!
Got a website? That’s awesome!
Do you know its statistics??? If not then uh-uh.
Not knowing the numbers that define the performance of your business website is like walking blindfolded. Ignorance is not always bliss. To help you keep a track of your website’s performance all you need to do is learn a web analytics tool.
Now, don’t let the words statistics and analytics scare you. With Online Idea Lab and Google Analytics, it will be a piece of cake. In the Advanced Web Analytics course at Online Idea Lab, you will explore every feature that Google Analytics tool has to offer.
Already well-versed in Google Analytics? Want to work on more complex web analytics tools? Check out our Expert Web Analytics Course.
Google Web Analytics is Awsome! And here is why?
Google Analytics is the go-to web analytics tool to analyze the performance of a website. It is particularly beneficial to monitor and evaluate the website performance of small and medium-sized businesses.
Enroll for the Advanced Web Analytics Course at Online Idea Lab and explore the hot favorite web analytics tool.
It is a friend, adviser, and guide
It tells you all that you need to know about a website, so you can strategize accordingly and make the website perform better.
It is accurate and reliable
It shows you facts that help you improvise your website to generate traffic. It presents you with real data that is time and location sensitive.
It helps in decision making
By displaying the statistics and numbers it gives you a clear picture of the website’s performance and helps you take favorable decisions.
It is absolutely free!
Yes, that’s right. It collects and presents you with informative data to measure, analyze and optimize a website with no charge at all.
Web Analytics Course Content
Despite being a short duration course, the Advanced Google Web Analytics training has a comprehensive curriculum. We teach you each and every detail of google analytics so you can perform an in-depth analysis of a website all by yourself.
Scroll below to know what topics are in store.
Overview Of Analytics
- Why analyze?
- What to analyze? (KPIs)
- Impact of key matrices on SEO efforts
- Google Analytics introduction
- Other tools in the market and comparative analysis with Google Analytics
Basics of Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics works
- Understanding Google Analytics account structure
- Understanding Google Analytics insights
- Understanding cookie tracking
- Types of cookie tracking used by Google Analytics
Setting up Google Analytics
- How to set up an analytics account
- How to add analytics code in a website
- Understanding goals and conversions
- Different types of goals
- How to set up goals
Google Analytics Matrices
- Understanding bounce & bounce rate
- Difference between exit rate & bounce rate
- How to reduce bounce rate
- How to set up funnels in goals
- Importance of funnels
- How to integrate AdWords and Analytics account
- Integrating AdWords & Analytics
- Measuring the performance of campaigns via Google Analytics
- What is link tagging?
- How to set up link tagging?
Reports and Monitoring
- Understanding filters & segments
- How to set up filters & segments
- How to view customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources
- Monitoring traffic behavior
- Taking corrective actions if required
Evaluate us before you enroll.
They say "what can be measured can be improved". Analytics is an essential and integral part of digital marketing at Online Idea Lab. Please book a demo with us and understand in detail what we teach you.
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
Specific Needs? Let's Customize!
Please choose if your organization has a specific training agenda, we can customize a course for you.
Meet our team of industry expert trainers!
- MBA from S.A.M.S (Marketing & Finance)
- Formerly Worked with: Canara Bank, Genpact
- Donned the hats of: Marketer, Director, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Travelling, Farming, and Movie Reviewing
- EPGBM, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Experience: 15+ years in Fashion and Digital Industry
- Donned the hats of: Vice President, Founder, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Reading, Photography, and Technology
- B.E. (Computer & Information Sciences) Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Experience: 10 Years
- Donned the hats of: Programmer, Founder, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Travelling, Skating, and Barbequing
Talk to trainer
Talk directly with our trainer to get detailed information about this course.
Advanced Web Analytics Certificates
You will earn the below certifications.
Without data, you're just another person with an opinion
Testimonials by students who took up the Google Web Analytics training at Online Idea lab.
"I wish I had done this course sooner."
I wish I had done this course sooner. What I learned about my website via Google Analytics is jaw-dropping. I can now focus on campaigns that bring more traffic and conversions.
- Richard Simon, Entrepreneur
"An awesome course by an amazing institute."
I did this course to particularly analyze the consumer behaviour for my clients' websites. But I learned so much more than that. It's an awesome course by an amazing institute.
- Vaibhavi Koli, Freelance Digital Marketer
Drop-in your details to get a better understanding of the course.
Currently this course is taught as a module in Advanced Digital Marketing Course. Check details.
How to proceed?
Google Analytics Facts & Stats
- Google Analytics was launched in November 2005 after being acquired from Urchin Software Corporation.
- Google Analytics web tool is multilingual. Yes, it is available in 40 languages.
- The man who played an important role in transforming an intimidating, hi-tech software into a simple tool for marketers is Avinash Kaushik popularly known as 'Analytics Rock God'.
- The monthly page view limit for a website in Google Analytics is 10 million.
- A single Google Account Login credential can create up to 125,000 Google Analytics profiles.