Are you ready to become a full-stack developer? Master the fundamentals of Python Django from scratch. Learn how to create and deploy web applications using the Django framework with real-time projects at Online Idea Lab.
Why Use Python Django for Your Project?
Let’s learn what is full stack Python before deep diving into Django Web framework.
As the technology advancing and competition is high, companies are looking for a full-stack web developer who is a jack-of-all-trades in servers, databases, systems engineering, and facing clients and can work independently to develop a fully functional web application.
Such a developer must know:
b) Back End: server-side programming using programming languages like Python, Java, PHP, or Ruby.
c)Database: dealing with storage of programs, data or queries using query languages like Mysql, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle Database, or NEW SQL.
Python is a versatile, all-purpose, high-level language and has numerous libraries, modules, frameworks, packages, and toolkits that are used in a wide range of applications from web development to data science.
Two types of Python frameworks used while developing applications are full stack and non-full stack. If you’re looking to develop a large system packed with features and requirements, a full-stack framework is a right choice.
The full-stack frameworks provide complete support including form validation, form generators, and template layouts. One of the most widely used full-stack frameworks is Django.
Django is an open-source, free-to-use, and batteries included framework which was released officially in July 2005.
- follows the principle of DRY (don’t repeat yourself) and a model-view-template architectural pattern.
- emphasizes efficiency, the reusability of components, and less code.
- provides support for web servers you will get authentication, URL routing, template engine, object-relational mapper (ORM), and database schema migrations all in one pack.
Learn full stack Python skills from the ground up by joining our high-class training course.
Industrial Applications of Django
Django is a very robust, effective framework due to its rich ecosystem and a plethora of ready-to-use libraries. It's a versatile framework that is capable of developing any type of website and applications like:
- data analysis solutions and complicated calculations
- algorithm-based generators
- machine learning
- document administration platforms
- Internet of Things
- Blue-chip companies
- FinTech companies
- client relationship management (CRM) systems
- content management systems (CMS) for internal and commercial use
- emailing solutions
- communication platforms
- booking engines
- verification systems
- filtering systems
- Star Wars visual effects
- Game development
Companies using Django are:
The average salary of a software engineer with Django skills in India is ₹616,736 and in the USA $81,000 as per payscale.com.
Use Django when:
- You need lots of customization and flexibility
- You need speed & scalability
- You need the best security
Best Python Django Course
Did you know Django was invented to meet fast-moving newsroom deadlines while satisfying the tough requirements of experienced Web developers?
Django is completely written in Python. Its goal is to ease the creation of complex, database-driven websites with clean, pragmatic design and with less code. It comes with an intentionally basic templating language that can perform basic logic such as loops and filters and lets you build high-performing, elegant Web applications quickly.
It focuses on:
- automating as much as possible
- object-relational mapping
- highly customizable web framework
- many plugins developed over the years
- compatible with major operating systems and databases
Who can do our course:
- full stack/web developers
- technical project managers
- aspirants willing to learn Django
Organizations and Governments are using Django to build social networks, content management systems, scientific computing platforms, etc.
Vast Community Support
Django documentation is well written, thorough and explains every detail of the framework and a lot of experienced developers that have been using it for years.
Launch your own API
Django Rest Framework (DRF), a powerful library that helps you to build a RESTful API by adding data serialization and lots of customization options.
Django takes care of user authentication, content administration, site maps, RSS feeds, seamlessly serverless, chatbots, and easier GDPR compliance.
Check Your Python Django Knowledge
How much do you know about Python Django?
Main Modules of Python Django Course
This course covers Python Django full-stack development from scratch.
- What is the Web and its features?
- Introduction to HTML5, features, structure, semantics, forms, multimedia
- Introduction to CSS, syntax, versions, styling, modules, user interface
- Python Installation
- PyCharm IDE, SublimeText IDE
- PIP, Operators, Data Types, Variables,
- conditional statements, loops, lists, tuples, sets, dictionary
- string, arrays, functions
- exception handling, errors
- regular expressions
- OOPs Programming, Class, and Objects
- multithreading & data structures
Bootstrap Grid System
- What is Responsive Web Designing?
- Bootstrap Tables, Buttons, Dropdowns, Navbars
- Bootstrap Images, Responsive utilities, Glyph icons
- Working of Bootstrap Grid System
- Media Queries
- Responsive column resets,
- Offset columns
- Nested columns
Django Web Framework
- What is a Framework, web application
- What is a server, HTTP Request and HTTP Response?
- Introduction to Django
- Django – Design Philosophies
- History of Django
- Why Django and Features
- Environment setup
- Web Server
- MVC Architecture vs MVT Architecture
- Django MVC – MVT Pattern
Getting Started with Django
- Creating the first Project
- Integrating the Project to sublime text
- The Project Structure, Running the server
- Solving the issues and Migrations
- Database Setup, Setting Up Your Project
- Structure of the Django framework, Model Layer
- Understanding admin.py, models.py , views.py
- Running Django development server Writing login, logout, signup views
Django Models & Dynamic pages
- Creating Models for application
- Model-based forms, Defining Models using Python classes, Initializing model, running model
- Registering models in settings.py, Admin site
- Populate a Database, CRUD
- Use QuerySets for data retrieval
- Use jQuery and AJAX with Django to create Dynamic websites
- Learn about cookies and sessions
Django Serialization & Rest Framework
- Setting up django rest_framework
GET, POST, PUT and DELETE operations
- API permissions
- Explain Data Serialization
- Use Django’s REST Framework
- Use Serializers and Deserializers
- Use Model Serializers
- Use REST APIs
Deploying Web Application
- Setting up AWS account and EC2 instance
- Configuring Linux server and installing
- Managing inbound and outbound request
- Deploying Django application on Amazon
Web Services (AWS-EC2)
Parsing XML and JSON with Python
- Explain XML and JSON file formats
- Explain XML-RPC
- Parse data stored in both XML and JSON formats
- Stores data in XML and JSON formats
- Django with MySQL database
- Django Project Deployment
Django Templates, Views and Urls
- Developing a standard web template, Template tags
- Filters in templates, Template API
- Forms in Template, Populate data using Templates
- Advanced templates
- Understanding the view layer
- Requesting a web page via URL
- Rendering web page via view function
- Render HTTPResponse to templates
- Understanding context data and Python
Forms, E-mails, Files, and Cookies
- Form basics
- GET and POST methods
- Form validation
- Rendering forms
- Sending a Simple E-mail
- Sending Multiple Mails with send_mass_mail
- Sending HTML E-mail
- Sending HTML E-mail with Attachments
- Uploading an Image
- Django – Apache Setup
- Creating static repository
- Loading static files
- Adding image file to template
- Django Cookies Handling - Sessions, Comments
Django Admin Interface
- Activating the Admin interface
- Creating super user for Admin site
- Using the Admin site
- How to use the Admin site
- Adding models to admin
- Adding model objects using admin
- The django.contrib package
- Displaying in cmd using query sets
Still Wondering? Take a Demo Session!
Don't let doubts hold you back. We got an idea that can help you decide!
Ask for a free demo session and evaluate the training before you make up your mind about the course.
Our Python Courses
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
Specific Needs? Let's Customize!
Please choose if your organization has a specific training agenda, we can customize a course for you.
Take Aways from This Training
Become a Full-Stack Developer
Through our Django course, you will be groomed to develop both client and server software using Python & Django.
Build Your Own Software
By the end of the full stack Python training, you will become proficient in data processing, servers, deployment of applications, and Operating System.
Gain Hands-On Experience
Learn rapid development of Django through practical labs, theory, live demos, use cases, scenario-based examples, and mock tests.
Learn from our professional trainers who have excellent knowledge of real-time programming. They will guide you with the theory backed by coding exercises.
Various Job Roles
You will be ready to work as a web developer, Django developer, backend developer, Python Django AWS developer, and full-stack engineer.
Talk to trainer
Talk directly with our trainer to get detailed information about our digital marketing classes.
Software is a great combination between artistry and engineering.
We are always keen to know what our students have to say about their experience at Online Idea Lab. Read below and know what they have shared.
Mohit Kurse, web developer
I will strongly recommend this amazing institute with my friends and colleagues who want to make their career full stack Python development. They have the best trainers and detailed curriculum with hands-on labs which will make you an expert on the subject.
Rene Stevens, software developer
In my batch, I was the only fresher student and all other students who had some experience in other industries. Luckily, my trainer gave me special attention and explained the topics wherever I did not understand. This boosted my confidence too.
Harini V, job aspirant
I did Python Django course here and it was totally worth the money. They guided me throughout the course and made me comfortable with the sessions.Cheers!
Oscar Preston, software programmer
Approach us with your requirement. We are happy to customize courses as per your need. Fill in the contact form and our representative shall get in touch with you.
How to Proceed?
Few Interesting Facts and Stats
- In 2015, Python overtook French to be the most popular languages that are taught in primary schools.
- Python does not need a compiler. It’s an interpretive language.
- Many big companies use Python for their products/ services like Uber, Dropbox, Youtube, Hike, Yahoo!, etc.
- According to information obtained in April 2019 by PYPL, Python continues to be the most popular programming language and Python grew the most in the last 5 years (17.6%).
- Guido Van Rossum, a Dutch programmer, developed Python in 1991.
Companies Hiring Python Professionals