Did you know!
3.5 billion oogle searches are made every day. About 85% of internet users look up the location of a business on Google Maps before making an offline purchase. Globally, 1.56 billion active users log onto Facebook every single day and over 500 million people use Instagram daily. There are about 1.9 billion monthly active users on YouTube .
So what do these numbers mean? The truth is simple. CONSUMERS ARE ONLINE!!! Companies have no choice but to target consumers online if they want to grow and survive the competition. Businesses that are ignorant and have not yet adopted digital marketing are already a step behind in the race.
Another fact of the moment is that, to help businesses flourish DIGITAL MARKETERS ARE IN DEMAND. Marketing is the backbone of any business. In today’s digital world it is all about digital marketing. Thus, companies are constantly looking for competent individuals who can help in achieving their business goals. Are you ready to incorporate marketing and digital skills to contribute to a business's success? If yes, then get on board with our online marketing classes.
Digital Marketing Opportunities
The digital world has opened the door to a number of opportunities. What was once a laborious task is now easily doable with a few clicks. Hence, millions of companies and individuals have now shifted from traditional marketing to digital marketing methods. And why wouldn't they? Digital Marketing is 62% cheaper than conventional marketing and generates 6 times more conversions. Search engines drive 93% of overall website traffic which means consumers are seeking information online. With 2.4 billion Facebook users, 1.9 billion YouTube users, and over 1 billion Instagram users, the digital space is ideal for targeting consumers.
Digital marketing has contributed to millions of success stories. Since you are looking for a digital marketing course, you are likely to have a specific goal in mind. Find your goal on the right and the opportunities associated with it.
Join the corporate
Every company is looking for online exposure to reach larger audiences, build its brand name and beat the competition. As a Digital Marketer, you help them reach their goals.
If you have been looking for a new career that will keep you excited and motivated, then Digital marketing could be your vocation. You require no prior marketing skills to get started.
Online is an excellent platform to educate consumers about your services. Digital marketing helps you gain clients and connect with them.
Build your Business
In today’s digital world, traditional marketing has taken a back step and digital marketing is the real game-changer. You don’t need to invest loads of money on advertising anymore. Digital Marketing makes it easy and inexpensive.
Be a freelancer
Freelancing opportunities are abundant in the digital marketing field. A lot of companies are on the lookout for part-time or freelancing digital marketers. You can work with different clients based on your preference.
Main Modules of Advanced Digital Marketing Course Online
Enroll for the Advanced Digital Marketing Online training at Online Idea Lab and learn each of its aspects in detail.
Digital Marketing Overview
- Understanding Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Process
- Why Digital Marketing Wins Over Traditional Marketing
- Digital Marketing Terminologies
Website Planning and Creation
- Internet & Websites
- Domain names & extensions
- Web server & Web hosting
- Website Planning Strategy
- Building a website using CMS
Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Concept & Search Engines
- Keyword Research Process
- Off-Page optimization
- Local SEO
- SEO Tools
- Google AdWords Overview
- AdWords Algorithm
- Creating Search Campaigns
- Bid Strategies
- Creating Ads
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Goals & Conversions
- Marketing Funnel
- Monitor traffic sources & behavior
- Adwords & Analytics Integration
Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
Addon modules of our online digital marketing course
In addition to the main modules, you will also learn a number of add-on modules in depth.
Lead Generation for Business
Online Display Advertising
Unsure about the course? Take up a free demo class.
Don't let doubts and hesitations come in the way of learning. Ask for a free demo class and evaluate us before you enroll for the online marketing classes.
The Advanced Digital Marketing Online Course
This digital marketing course online is instructor-led and is conducted through video conference. The participants are expected to log in to the online training session at a pre-decided date and time.
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
Specific Needs? Let's Customize!
Please choose if your organization has a specific training agenda, we can customize a course for you.
Highlights of the Online Digital Marketing Course
Instructor-led Live Classes
The sessions are conducted via video conference wherein the trainer and the students log in at a pre-scheduled time. It is a virtual classroom where trainers and other trainees interact on the spot.
The complete course is divided into separate detailed modules such as Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, etc.
Case studies and Live Projects
You will be exposed to various case studies to gain a better understanding of the concepts. You will also be working on our client’s projects which will help you gain the required working experience.
Free Domain Hosting
You will be taught how to build a WordPress website. Learn how to work on the website with the free domain hosting which would be provided to you until the completion of the course.
On the completion of the course, you are qualified to receive certificates from Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, Hubspot, and Online Idea Lab.
Gear up to learn the tools
In the Advanced Online Digital Marketing Course, you will learn to work with free as well as paid tools worth US$ 450+ (Rs 32,000).
Check the complete course content
Download our brochure to view the curriculum covered in the Advanced Digital Marketing Online course.
What Our Alumni Have To Say
Rewati Ranjan, AIMS College
Ashok Kumar, Financial Trainer; Himalayan Institute
Parul Kapoor, DBM; ITW
Our Teaching Philosophies
Our motto is “Creating Digital Era Leaders”.
We are more than knowledge providers. We also imbibe leadership skills in our students. Our teaching philosophies help us build one of the best digital marketing course online.
1. Instructor-led Virtual Classroom
We believe in making online classes as effective as classroom classes. Hence, we follow the virtual classroom philosophy to provide you the best digital marketing course online.
- It is a two-way street. Anytime during the training session, the participants can interact, pose a question or have discussions with the instructor.
- The trainees can access and view the presentations demonstrated by the instructor by being part of the video conference.
We at Online Idea Lab give you the essence of classroom training in your space of comfort.
2. Holistic Learning
What sets us apart from the rest is our holistic approach. We provide you the complete package.
- Digital Marketing has different concepts under its umbrella. We take you through each concept and also educate you on how they complement one another.
- We give equal importance to theoretical and practical learning.
- Our motto is "Creating Digital Era Leaders", and thus we help you adopt leadership qualities.
- On the completion of the course, you will not just be empowered with knowledge but also with practical skills that will prepare you to confidently launch into a career in digital marketing.
3. Up-to-date Modules
- Our course modules contain topics and concepts that are relevant.
- The industry is dynamic. Search engines & social media platforms are evolving by the day.
- To be on par with the digital world, our courses are industry-backed and up-to-date.
- We follow and note every new development in the digital space.
- We include real-life cases as examples in our curriculum to keep the students digitally aware.
- At Online Idea Lab, you can be confident of receiving training in all the skills required to drive successful digital marketing campaigns.
4. Live Projects
- Theory, as well as its practical application, is crucial for a complete understanding of digital marketing.
- We assign you live projects to familiarize you with the real work environment and provide you hands-on experience.
- You will be involved in our client projects to polish your skills.
- The live projects will be done under the guidance of our trainers who will also provide you with the necessary feedback.
- The live project may be accompanied by ‘Letter of Appreciation’ by our client based on performance.
5. A perfect blend of Trainers
Our Training Team consists of the following experts.
- In-house Online Idea lab trainers with 5+ Years of experience who make the basics and fundamentals crisp and clear.
- Industry experts as visiting faculty who provide you insights of the prevailing market.
- Business and personal life coaches to prepare you for the corporate world and work on your soft skills.
- It is this perfect combination of trainers that makes us one of the best digital marketing training institutes.
Get Trained by Experts
With our Digital Marketing Course online, our expert trainers teach you at your convenient spot.
- MBA from S.A.M.S (Marketing & Finance)
- Formerly Worked with: Canara Bank, Genpact
- Donned the hats of: Marketer, Director, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Travelling, Farming, and Movie Reviewing
- B.E. (Computer & Information Sciences) Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Experience: 10 Years
- Donned the hats of: Programmer, Founder, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Travelling, Skating, and Barbequing
- EPGBM, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Experience: 15+ years in Fashion and Digital Industry
- Donned the hats of: Vice President, Founder, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Reading, Photography, and Technology
Talk to trainer
Talk directly with our trainer to get detailed information about this course.
These stats say our story so far
We have been growing at an admirable rate since our inception. The below statistics signify the number of trainees we have converted into certified marketing professionals through various batches. As we continue to excel in our array of professional courses and certifications, we also aspire to add new ones under our belt.
If your business is not on the internet, then your business will be out of business.
Advanced Digital Marketing Certificates
On the completion of Advanced Digital Marketing Online course, you can achieve the below certifications.
Facebook Blueprint Certificate
Google Analytics Certificate
Google Adwords Certificate
Google Adwords Search Advertising Certificate
Google Adwords Display Advertising Certificate
Google Adwords Video Advertising Certificate
Google Adwords Shopping Advertising Certificate
Google Adwords Mobile Advertising Certificate
Online Idea Lab Industry Recognized Certificate
Here are some takeaways!
At Online Idea Lab, you not only get the best online digital marketing courses, but we also bid you goodbye with some great takeaways.
✔ Industry-recognized Certifications
With Online Idea Lab course you earn industry-recognized certificates. You receive 9+ certificates from Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook, and many others. These certifications offered by the web-giants will be the gems on your crown. You will also receive the course certificate from Online Idea Lab.
✔ Paid Tools worth US$ 450 (₹32,000)
We give you more than just free tools. As a professional, you will be expected to work with various paid tools. Being a service provider we have subscribed to some wonderful tools that we wish to share with you. We provide you access to these premium tools so that your skills are not limited to free tools.
✔ Lifetime Career Support
At Online Idea Lab, we are always eager to provide assistance to our alumni and guide them in their career paths. They are always welcomed to approach us if looking for any technical or learning help, career counseling or job change at any point in time. We promise to provide lifetime career support.
✔ Alumni Network
You get to be a member of our alumni network. It is a great medium to explore opportunities and resolve queries. You can connect and socialize with other professionals in the field of digital marketing. The alumni network can be very resourceful while looking for a job change or seeking for suggestions on how to advance your career.
What our students are up to?
First, tell us where do you see yourself after the completion of the course? Is it in a corporate job? Or are you planning to be a freelancer or maybe an emerging entrepreneur? Share with us your dreams and goals. We shall help you get there, just the way we made the below ambitions possible.
A man who stops advertising to save money is like a man who stops a clock to save time.
Below are the testimonials of the students who took our digital marketing courses online.
"The best online training I have received"
I do a lot of online courses to gather different skills. Going by my experience this is the best online training I have received. The classes are informative and well explained. Definitely one of the best digital marketing courses online.
- Ronak Gupta, Marketing Analyst
"It's an excellent course and there is so much to take away from it."
I strongly recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn digital marketing online. It's an excellent course and there is so much to take away from it. Keep it up Online Idea Lab.
- Ben Johnson, Research Analyst
"The hands-on learning added value to the whole learning experience."
Well taught modules with practical exercises. The hands-on learning added value to the whole learning experience. Overall a good course and great faculty.
- Daina Rogers, Writer
"The connectivity was good and the trainers make sure you have their attention."
The course was easy to understand and the lack of face to face interaction did not diminish the learning experience. The connectivity was good and the trainers make sure you have their attention. If you are looking for online marketing courses, then this is the one.
- Surbhi Patil, Homemaker
Let's have a talk
Want to explore digital marketing online courses? Fill up your details and let us have a chat. We address your queries and you share your aspirations.
A broad view of
our Course Curriculum
We have an up-to-date and in-depth curriculum designed by industry experts.
Digital Marketing Overview
It is an introduction to digital marketing and its process. It talks about how marketing concepts are applied in the digital space.
Website Planning and Creation
Learn what are the requisites of a business website and how to make it profitable for the business.
Search Engine Optimization
Learn to optimize your website with the right keywords and techniques so generate more traffic and improve website ranking.
Lead generation for business
Understand why lead generation is important for a business and learn the best practices adopted by digital marketers.
PPC advertising Google Adwords
Work with Google Adwords and understand its algorithm in detail. Create campaigns that provide maximum ROI.
Get a complete understanding of Google Analytics and how to use each of its features for the benefit of your website.
Social Media Marketing
Reach, connect and convince your target consumers through various popular social media platforms.
Create tailored email marketing campaigns and learn to send bulk emails to prospective customers.
Learn to make creative and attractive videos that catch the attention of your prospective consumers.
Online Display Advertising
Understand the different types of online advertising and payment modes. Also, learn to track and measure ROI on online ads.
Understand e-commerce, payment gateway, merchant accounts, logistics for physical goods, integrating woocommerce and setting up an e-commerce store on WordPress.
Mobile Web Marketing
Best practices to perform mobile marketing strategies and how to make your website and ad campaigns mobile-friendly.
Learn how to optimize content to meet the business goals and the different steps involved in marketing content.
Online Reputation Management
Understand the importance of online reputation. Learn how to monitor it, create positive image and overcome a negative one.
AdSense and Blogging
Learn how to make money by blogging. Understand how Adsense works and how to place ads on your blogs.
Learn the best practices to perform research on your competitors and how to analyze the data collected.
How to grab freelancing projects
We guide you on how you can be a freelance digital marketer and provide tips on locating clients.
And many more...
Discover every pearl in the ocean of digital marketing.
Download Brochure Now!
Click to download the brochure with detailed course curriculum and other important information.
Digital Marketing Jobs
The digital marketing industry offers diverse job roles. You could be an all-rounder digital marketer or specialize in one of its domains. Whether your skills belong in a business, technical or creative job profile, you are sure to find a career in digital marketing that interests you.
Popular Digital Marketing Profiles
- Develop, execute and monitor digital marketing campaigns
- Track the website traffic flow, prepare reports and perform analysis of various digital marketing metrics
- Identify new trends and perform competitor analysis
- Promote the company’s product and services in the digital space
Social Media Marketer
- Create a social media marketing campaigns including content ideation and budget planning and execution.
- Promote the brand’s products and services on social media channels.
- Build SEM strategies based on competitive and audience research.
- Improve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by leveraging all social media platforms.
- Conduct keyword research and contribute to optimizing the website content for search engines.
- Perform on-page and off-page SEO activities.
- Keep a track of Google’s Algorithm updates
- Track, analyze and report website performance by using the Google Analytics tool.
Search Engine Marketer
- Analyze data from multiple sources and follow market trends to make informed decisions
- Track, report, and analyze the website metrics, and PPC campaigns.
- Optimize the landing pages of paid SEM campaigns.
- Manage the expenses and budget of campaigns to achieve maximum return on investment.
- Create and improve the content used for marketing the brand on various digital platforms.
- Integrate content with other campaigns and formulate effective content marketing strategies to meet business objectives.
- Measure and optimize the content on a regular basis to drive traffic, engagement, and leads.
Web Analytics Expert
- Track, report and analyze a website's KPIs and metrics
- Transform the raw data into insightful business data
- Scale organic traffic on leading search engines
- Develop the right strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Define the metrics and build and execute a robust SEO Strategy.
Other related courses
How to proceed?
Digital Marketing Fun Facts
- Videos will consume 82% of consumer traffic by 2021.
- Influencer marketing is reportedly a 1 Billion $ industry on Instagram.
- An average consumer's attention span is 8 seconds.
- Google and Facebook earn more than the world's traditional media houses.
- Content accompanied by relevant images gets 94% views.
- YouTube has higher engagement and a lower bounce rate than Facebook and Twitter.
- Consumer preference for viewing videos over reading content is 4:1.
Frequently Asked Questions
How the online classes are conducted?
It will be conducted through video conference. You are required to log into the session at the pre-determined time. The live sessions provide you the feel of classroom training and give you the opportunity to communicate with the trainer.
Is online training equivalent to classroom training?
At online Idea Lab, we have the same agenda for online and classroom training and the participants are eligible to receive the same certifications provided they meet the requirements of attendance, examination, and assignments.
Will job assistance be provided to online marketing courses?
The job placement policy is applicable for Advanced Digital Marketing in Bangalore course. The online courses are not accompanied by job assistance or job placement. But we would be happy to provide you career guidance.
What is the eligibility to get the certificate for digital marketing online courses?
To qualify for the certificate you will be evaluated on the basis of assignments, examination, and attendance at the completion of the course.
Can I access the course from anywhere in the country?
Yes, all you require is a computer/laptop with a good internet connection.
Are weekday and weekend batches available?
The classes are conducted on weekdays as well as weekend as per the student’s requirement.