Content Marketing Expert Course
Most of the advanced digital marketing world has moved on from conventional ways of doing things. Content marketing is the new buzz word and going by the results it brings in, it is surely going to stay relevant for a very long.
- As of July 2019, Indeed has 49,000 jobs listed under content marketing in the US.
- Similar data for Canada is 27,000.
- India also is developing fast as a hub for global content marketing services and naukri.com has 72000 jobs listed.
Why go for a Career in Content Marketing?
Digital marketing is being adopted by most companies nowadays. It is no more a differentiator. Its like hygiene now. So what can separate us from the clutter?
The answer lies in a specialized branch of digital marketing called content marketing. Here the focus is on creating and marketing 'wow!' content. People all over the world are spending an enormous amount of time online consuming content. So, if we are able to connect with them through effective content, the conversion probability is very high along with other benefits like brand loyalty and recall.
So if you are a digital marketer or a content writer, taking up a career in content marketing would add a new feather to your cap.
Progress in Career
If you are a digital marketer or a content writer, content marketing can be the next step in your career.
Become a Specialist
Writing skills along with marketing skills will establish you as an expert in the industry.
Its keeps you connected wherever content goes. Social media, SEO, Traffic as well as inbound lead generation.
Effective in High competition
If your client is in a highly competitive business, content marketing can do wonders.
Flair for Writing
If you are a digital marketer with a flair for writing, this is your calling.
Long Term Gains
Content marketing provides loyal and repeat customers and helps immensely in brand building.
Main Modules of Expert Content Marketing Course
Learn what is content marketing, benefits of content marketing and the foundation concepts. The training also focuses on the principles of digital marketing as well as content writing. In the later part, the focus shifts to applying the concepts and advance learnings in an integrated manner to create the magic called content marketing.
Digital Marketing Primer
- Digital marketing overview
- Areas of digital marketing
- Comparison with conventional marketing
Content Writing Primer
- Types of content
- Content writing basics
- Keyword research
- SEO writing principles
Advance Writing Concepts
- Content research
- Advanced tools
- Creative Writing
- Visual Content
Advanced Marketing Concepts
- Advance Content SEO
- Inbound and opt-in Marketing
- Sales and marketing funnels
- Monetizing authority blogs
Case Studies & Project
- Integration of content & marketing
- Content - The Prime Differentiator
- How to make content viral
Industry Best Practices
- Ethics, plagiarism, duplicate, spun
- Legal aspects, copyrights, IPR
- The EAT concept
- Content generation at speed
Still wondering? We got an idea. Evaluate us before you enroll.
Digital marketing is incomplete without content supremacy. At Online Idea Lab, you will learn this topic from the experts. Ask for a Free Demo Class before you make up your mind.
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
Specific Needs? Let's Customize!
Please choose if your organization has a specific training agenda, we can customize a course for you.
Why choose us as your Content Marketing Institute!
We are the only established training organization providing this expert program which is high in demand.
The trainers are excited to carve a specialist out of you. We believe excellence can only be derived by excellent people who are trained by excellent gurus on excellent content.
Integration of old & new, creative & technical, conventional & modern - this is what this course will try to inculcate. We have curated the course curriculum specifically keeping this in mind.
Our curriculum is regularly updated with new facts and news surfacing the digital world. An industry feedback loop is actively put in to understand areas of improvements.
We know we cannot teach you everything in the duration of the course, so a lot of emphasis is given on how to constantly keep learning and upgrading. We keep curating and sharing valuable content with our alumni.
Our alumni are our biggest asset. We ensure involvement post-course is mutually beneficial. Hence, constant guidance and advice on professional matters are provided to all students. You will surely find a buddy in our trainers.
Meet The Trainers
A small self-introduction by our trainers at Online Idea Lab's content marketing institute.
- B.A in English, Journalism and Psychology.
- Experience: 2 Years
- Donned the hats of: Freelance Digital Marketer, Content Writer and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Travelling, Reading, & Baking
- EPGBM, Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Experience: 15+ years in Fashion and Digital Industry
- Donned the hats of: Vice President, Founder, and Trainer
- Personal Interests: Reading, Photography, and Technology
Talk to trainer
Talk directly with our trainer to get detailed information about this course.
Content Marketing Certificates
The below certificates will make you a certified Content Marketer.
Google Adwords Certificate
Facebook Blueprint Certificate
HubSpot Content Marketing Certification
Google AdSense Certificate
Google Analytics Certificate
Google Adwords Video Advertising Certificate
Online Idea Lab Industry Recognized Certificate
Content marketing is really like a first date. If all you do is talk about yourself, there won’t be a second date.
We are always keen to know what our students have to say about their experience at Online Idea Lab. Read below and know what they have shared.
"The training helped me improvise my writing as well as digital skills."
Being in a marketing job for a few years now, I believe I have good knowledge of the industry. So I took up the course at Online Idea Lab to start my own blog on marketing trends. The content marketing course helped me improvise my writing as well as digital skills.
- Melwin George, Business Development Executive
"The course was short, precise and insightful."
The course was short, precise and insightful. It fit perfectly into my busy schedule. Thank you Online Idea Lab for coordinating the class as per my preference.
- Richard Peters, Photographer
"The course taught me how to write for the web."
I thought writing was easy until I did the course. There are so many factors to note while writing so that you write good content that reaches the right audience. The course taught me how to write for the web and how to execute a content marketing strategy.
- Dimpi Arora, Student
"Picked up some great tips on how to write incredible content."
I would recommend this course to anyone who is short on time and would like to learn the best of both worlds, that’s marketing and writing. Picked up some great tips on how to write incredible content.
- Roseanne Williams, Assistant Manager
To know more about the course send us your details and we shall get in touch with you.
Other related courses
How to proceed?
A Few Content Marketing Stats & Facts
- Content marketing is three times more effective in fetching leads than paid search advertising.
- When it comes to content effectiveness, audience relevance is number one at 58% closely followed by compelling storytelling at 57%.
- 63% of marketers create content with buyer persona in mind above all else.
- When it comes to content delivery and gaining audience engagement, LinkedIn is the most effective social media platform at 82%. Twitter is in second place at 66%.
- The top three content marketing strategies are blogging (65%), social media (64%), and case studies (64%).
Companies Hiring Digital Marketing Professionals