AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Course
In this course, you will learn how to create automatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. It will cover the best practices of configuring and managing systems, related features, and AWS tools.
This course is designed for sysops administrators, systems administrators, and software developers - especially those in DevOps roles, who want to build their technical skills around AWS Cloud infrastructure and system operations.
As SysOps admin, you will be present throughout the life-cycle of the project. You are responsible for managing, operating, and deploying the systems on AWS platform. You are also responsible to maintain & manage the AWS infrastructure, handle the billing and optimize the costs.
Career Summary of AWS SysOps Administrator
AWS SysOps Admin Jobs in INDIA
more than 2,464 jobs(naukri.com)
AWS SysOps Admin Jobs in the USA
more than 7,43 jobs(indeed.com)
AWS SysOps Admin Jobs in CANADA
more than 53 jobs(indeed.ca)
Why Go for AWS SysOps Certification?
This certification verifies your technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations of scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform.
You will be able to perform two roles with higher perfection -
a) configure AWS Cloud.
b) monitor and manage AWS Cloud.
Through this AWS Certified SysOps Administrator course, you will understand the appropriate use of AWS operational know-how and AWS usage costs & cost control mechanisms.
It teaches you how to implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS. You will learn how to select appropriate AWS services based on compute, data, or security requirements.
Roles Are Updated. Are You?
Unlike traditional administrative tasks, constantly ongoing changes in AWS technology demand for extensive use of automation skills as the systems are programmable. Hence, there is a need to upgrade your skills.
Huge Demand for Cloud Admin Experts
AWS is one of the most widely used cloud platform. Hence, there is an increase in job opportunities and AWS Certified SysOps Administrator salary is way beyond other technical salaries.
Decide the Learning Path
This certification helps you to pursue the next level - DevOps Engineer Professional certification.
Migrating to AWS
More and more companies are migrating their operations and applications to AWS. AWS Certified SysOps Administrator can transfer his knowledge of deployment and operations related to AWS during the migration or after deployment.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have temporarily suspended all 14 physical classrooms in India, the USA, and Canada. We are currently providing training through live online (virtual classroom) mode and self-paced learning (pre-recorded) mode only. Once our classrooms are operational again, the courses will be displayed here. If you have already booked a classroom course, please check your email for further details for the 'change of delivery mode' option or 'request for a refund' option. Or connect back with your personalized course coordinator. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused. Stay Safe!
Main Modules of AWS SysOps Certification Course
This course is designed for anyone interested in learning to deploy, manage, and operate systems on AWS.
Monitoring & Reporting
- Overview of Cloud Monitoring
- CloudWatch Key Concepts & Logs
- AWS CloudTrail Overview
- Monitoring EC2 With Custom Metrics
- Monitoring EBS, ELB, Elasticache
- Metrics From Multiple Regions & Custom Dashboards
- Create A Billing Alarm
- AWS Organisations Lab
- AWS Resource Groups & Tagging
- EC2 Pricing Models
- AWS Config Vs AWS CloudTrail Vs CloudWatch
- Health Dashboards & Troubleshooting
Deployment & Provisioning
- Deploy An EC2 Instance Lab
- Deployment with Auto Scaling
- Version Updates with Auto Scaling
- EBS Volumes and IOPS
- Blue / Green Deployment
- Overview of the technologies for automated deployment
- Elastic Load Balancer
- ELB CloudWatch metrics
- CloudFormation Terminology & Parameters
- CloudFormation Resources, Maping & Outcome
- Deploying an Application Load Balancer Lab
- AWS Systems Manager
- Elasticity & Scalability
- Auto Scaling Overview
- Route53 Overview
- Route53: Latency Based Routing
- ELB - how it works
- ELB: Cross Zone load balancing
- ELB: Connection Draining
- RDS & Using Read Replicas
- RDS & Versions
- Aurora 101 & Lab
- Alarm sustain and cooldown
- Troubleshooting and Potential Autoscaling Issues
Storage & Data Management
- EC2 volume/storage types
- EC2 EBS snapshots overview
- S3 overview
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Using Amazon S3 in details
- Glacier overview
- Concepts of Data lifecycle on AWS
- How to work with EBS volumes
- EBS RAID, AMIs, Storage Gateway
- Introducing Athena
- Kms & Cloud HSM
- Storage Security, Pricing & Troubleshooting
Secuirty & Compliance
- IAM Overview
- IAM User Administration
- IAM Groups & User Permissions
- IAM Custom Policies
- Security Token Services
- Security & Logging
- AWS Hypervisors
- Dedicated Instances vs Hosts
- AWS Systems Manager EC2 Run Command
- AWS config with S3
- Inspector vs Trusted Advisor
- Shared responsibility model
- Cloud Networking Basics
- VPC, CIDR Notation
- Connecting VPC and on-premises datacenter
- Creating NAT instances
- Network ACLs and Security Groups
- AWS Direct Coonect
- Public and Private Subnets
- Configuring Subnets
- Bastion Host and security groups for it
- DNS & ENI
- Routing Policy Labs
Automation & Analysis
- CloudFormation in detail
- CloudFormation Lab
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Tagging: overview: What tags are
- CLI commands
- Cost management
- Cloudwatch: Billing alarms
- Cost Explorer
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
The interesting thing about cloud computing is that we've redefined cloud computing to include everything that we already do.
Specific Needs? Let's Customize!
Please choose if your organization has a specific training agenda, we can customize a course for you.
Why Opt for Online Idea Lab?
Know-How about SysOps
Maintain and manage AWS infrastructure. You have to be present throughout the life-cycle of the project and learn how to deploy and configure each service in the cloud environment.
Gain Hands-On Experience
Sign-up for AWS free tier account, start using various services and learn the concepts; Learning in depth is the most important thing that will ensure your success as a SysOps.
Learn by Practicing
Deep-dive into scenario-based questions, practice papers, and use cases which will help you to deploy, manage and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
Become an SME
You will be able to guide your clients with the best practices of AWS global infrastructure, network technologies, security, virtualization, monitoring, and auditing systems.
Industry Expert Trainers
Interact with our AWS certified specialists. They have vast experience in mentoring, about the exam, solving problems, resolving Q&A, and in bridging your knowledge & skills gaps.
AWS SysOps Certification
This certificate validates your knowledge on managing, deploying and operating systems on AWS platform.
Know what our students have to say.
I had the best AWS SysOps Admin training which groomed me and prepared well for the exam. The instructors are dedicated to student success. They guided me throughout the course.
- Shawn Poul, Software Developer
There is a saying "Practice makes a man perfect!". That's exactly happened to me. I registered with this training institute for AWS SysOps Admin course to enhance configuration and deployment knowledge as I am migrating my small business to the cloud. Labs and practical exams gave me hands-on experience.
- Srinivas Jois, Business Man
My project is migrating to AWS and I have traditional admin skills. SysOps Admin course helped me to upgrade my system operation skills to cloud way and scaled me to work on an automated environment.
- Olivia T, SysOps Admin
My focus is to clear AWS SysOps certification and my decision to get trained on the same is the best choice I ever made. It helped me understand AWS infrastructure in detail.
- Johnathan, Cloud Admin
Approach us with your requirement. We are happy to customize courses as per your need. Fill in the contact form and our representative shall get in touch with you.
How to Proceed?
Few Interesting Facts and Stats
- AWS has a global network of 169 Edge Locations and 11 Regional Edge Caches spread in 69 cities across 30 countries. Here is where AWS WAF, Amazon CloudFront and Amazon Route 53 are offered from.
- Amazon EBS, EC2 Instance Store, AWS Storage Gateway, Amazon RDS, SQS, ElastiCache, RedShift are the most popular services.
- Unilever, Kellog's, Zynga, MI, Pfizer have migrated to AWS.
- AWS services are built for storing private or public data and meeting regulations that work in a regulatory environment.
- The average salary for those holding the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification is $130,610.
Companies Hiring AWS Professionals