AWS Cloud Practitioner - Online Course
Our live instructor-led virtual classroom course helps you to have conceptual understanding of AWS and to get ahead with ever-growing AWS Cloud.
This AWS course broadly covers Cloud Concepts, AWS Cloud Security, AWS Technical Essentials and Billing & Pricing.
You will learn how to define basic global infrastructure and AWS Cloud architectural principles. Understand value proposition, security, compliance aspects, and operating & deploying on the AWS Cloud.
What are you waiting for? Join our AWS course online from anywhere!
Career Summary of AWS Cloud Practitioner
AWS Cloud Practitioner Jobs in INDIA
more than 13,000 jobs (naukri.com)
AWS Cloud Practitioner Jobs in the USA
more than 50,000 jobs (indeed.com)
AWS Developer Jobs in CANADA
more than 3,500 jobs (indeed.ca)
Why AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification?
This AWS Cloud certification verifies an overall understanding of the AWS Global Infrastructure and its basic architecture.
It is intended for an absolute beginner in the cloud, or a technical resource(developer, architect, sysops admin) or non-technical personnel(sale & marketing, finance, business development).
Our AWS course provides business decision-makers with an understanding of the benefits of AWS cloud computing and how to leverage cloud strategy that can help in meeting business objectives.
Ensures You’re on a Right Track
This AWS cert can be a stepping stone in assessing your readiness to take associate, professional, specialty level certifications in AWS Cloud.
Infinite Job Opportunities
There is a huge market demand for cloud beginners and experts as AWS cloud industry is rapidly growing and many companies are adopting to cloud platform.
Expand your network through AWS LinkedIn Community, events, re:Invent, workshops, and online discussion forums.
Broad understanding of AWS can provide a variety of cloud and technology-related roles with a way to demonstrate expertise within your organization.
Main Modules of AWS Course - Cloud Practitioner
This course delivers an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud.
- Define the AWS Cloud and its value proposition
- Understand general cloud concepts and principles
- Identify aspects of AWS Cloud economics
- Benefits of cloud in the business from a financial and operational point
- Understand different cloud architecture design principles including loose coupling, scaling, bootstrapping and automation
- Define the AWS Shared Responsibility model
- Define AWS Cloud security, compliance concepts & services -KMS, CloudTrail, and AWS Artifact
- Identify AWS access management capabilities
- Understand the services that are used for authentication, authorization and access management
- Identify resources for security support - Trusted ADvisor, TAM
Compute & Networking
- Define methods of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- Identify the core AWS services - EC2, EBS, EFS, ECS and more
- Create an Amazon EC2 instance
- Use Amazon EBS with Amazon EC2
- Define the AWS global infrastructure - regions, availability zones, and edge locations, CIDR
- Identify resources for technology support - VPCs, subnets, Internet Gateways, NAT Instances, NACLs
- Elastic Block Store services, snapshots, Buckets & Objects
- Storage Classes, Object Lifecycles, Permissions, Object Versioning
- Amazon storage gateway and lifting, storage on S3 and Glacier
- Create your first Amazon S3 bucket
- Create EBS volumes and snapshots
- Use S3 bucket management and Elastic File System
- Understand the core AWS database services - Relational Database Service (RDS), DynamoDB, RedShift, and ElastiCache
- Create your first Amazon RDS database
- Learn to provision on RDS/MySQL with private endpoints
- Add an endpoint to S3
Managing & Monitoring Tools
- Learn AWS services & tools like Elastic Load Balancing—NLB, CLB, and ALB, listeners, target groups, and health checks
- CloudTrail; CoudWatch
- Create an application load balancer with AWS
- Auto Scaling and launch configurations
- Create an auto-scaling group
- Monitoring in the cloud
- Analyze account with Trusted Advisor
Billing and Pricing
- Compare and contrast the various pricing models for AWS
- Understand what AWS charges you for and what is free of charge
- Recognize the various account structures in relation to AWS billing and pricing - centralized management of policies and consolidated billing
- Identify resources available for billing support
- Tools may include AWS Cost Explorer, AWS Simple Monthly Calculator, and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculator
Our AWS Courses
Speak about the mode or the modes, as the case may be, in which this course is delivered in few lines.
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
Simply put, Cloud Computing is a better way to run your business.
Specific Needs? Let's Customize!
Please choose if your organization has a specific training agenda, we can customize a course for you.
Kickstart AWS Cloud Learning
Learn from Anywhere!
We offer you live instructor-led virtual classrooms that you can attend from wherever you are. Training is delivered through a video conference.
Industry Expert Trainers
These online classes help you to interact with our AWS-certified experts on the spot or allows you to send out your queries on AWS through online chats.
Gain Hands-On Experience
You can open an AWS account; Learn to create your first Amazon EC2 instance, S3 bucket, RDS, and VPC; Know-how business essentials - billing & pricing.
Prepare for Next Level Exams
Practical labs, theory, live demos, use cases, scenario-based examples, and mock tests will be a good warm-up before pursuing role-specific certifications.
Upon completion of the course, you will gain a lot of exposure to AWS if you are a beginner. You will have a strong foundation if you are already into AWS.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
This certification validates your overall understanding of AWS core services, security aspect, pricing, and support services.
Online Idea Lab Industry Recognized AWS cloud practitioner Certificate
AWS cloud practitioner associate certificate
Know what our students say.
Best AWS course delivered by this marvelous institute. They have AWS certified trainers. Course materials are inline with the latest AWS exam topics. Cheers!
- Ethan T, Cloud - Financial Services
I would like to recommend this training institute for delivering one of the best lectures on AWS basics and advanced topics. They make you exam ready. Go for this AWS course without any doubt!
- Jessica Lauren, Cloud Engineer
AWS certified Instructors, hands-on exp, and Cloud Practitioner exam preparation methods taught by this institute has given me a good learning experience.
- Siddharth Roy, SysOps Admin
It was a great learning experience. AWS instructors are highly qualified, informative, and supported me throughout this AWS course.
- William Lee, Cloud Account Manager
Get Started Today
AWS credentials can be a strong differentiator for your success. You and your team can level up with validated AWS skills and knowledge. You can see significant time & cost savings and economic gains through the most innovative and agile cloud products in the market. Check it out!
How to Proceed?
Few Interesting Facts and Stats
- AWS - EC2, S3was launched in 2006, RDS - 2009, Elastic Beanstalk - 2011, Glacier,DynamoDB, Redshift - 2012, and Lambda - 2016.
- AWS has 47.8% share of the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market in the world(source: Gartner 2018).
- Notable customers of AWS - Unilver, Airbnb, Samsung, Expedia, GE, NASA, FDA, CDC, and more
- There is a 225% job growth in AWS since 2015.
- The average salary of an AWS professional is $130,000.
Companies Hiring AWS Professionals