Do you want to strengthen your Solutions Architect role? Become hands-on With AWS design, architect, and deployment concepts. Enroll at Online Idea Lab Today!
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Course
This course is designed for solutions architects, solution design engineers, and anyone who wants to learn how to design cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
Course content covers:
- learn setting up and hosting your own applications on cloud-based platforms.
- you will gain knowledge of using AWS services - compute, networking, storage, and database.
- get experience on AWS deployment and management services.
- gather technical requirements for an AWS-based application.
- architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS global infrastructure platform.
- get case studies defining a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements.
Career Summary of AWS Solutions Architect
AWS Solution Architect Associate Jobs in INDIA
More than 2,900 jobs(naukri.com)
AWS Solution Architect Associate Jobs in the USA
More than 11,819 jobs(indeed.com)
AWS Solution Architect Associate Jobs in CANADA
More than 594 jobs(indeed.ca)
Why AWS Solutions Architect Associate Exam?
Architects are responsible for creating blueprints of application designs. This certification allows you to prove code-level knowledge on AWS applications design, development, and maintenance along with AWS architecture.
This Associate level course covers the details about building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. Students learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud, explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS.
You will explore a variety of infrastructures through hands-on activities. The course also covers how to create multi-tier, cost-optimized architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
Demonstrate Your Technical Expertise
You will be able to provide guidance to the organization on AWS design and implementation as per the best practices throughout the project lifecycle.
Countless Job Opportnities
AWS is one of the fastest-growing technologies. There is a huge demand for AWS Certified Solutions Architects making this as the most in-demand certification.
It Is Flexible and Affordable
This AWS Associate Certification won't cost heavy and you don't have to quit your current job to clear the exam.
New Heights to Career Growth
Hands-on working experience with AWS Architecture can boost your resume and employers will prefer you. You can also prepare for a Professional and Specialty level certification.
Detailed Course Outline - AWS Certified Solutions Architect
In this course compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services are explained in detail.
Introduction To AWS
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Learn basic concepts about regions, availability zones and Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Cloud deployment and service models
- What is AWS managed and unmanaged service?
- Understand AWS Shared Responsibility Model
- A brief review of AWS Core Services (IAM, VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, Glacier, RDS) & ways to access them
- Sign-up for AWS free-tier account
- Create a S3 bucket through Console
- Create a S3 bucket through AWS CLI
- Launch an EC2 instance
Security Management with AWS IAM
- Various access policies across AWS Services
- API keys service access
- Recognize and implement secure practices
- Access billing and create alerts on billing
- Understanding multi-factor authentication, usernames and passwords, and permissions
- Create new users who can log in to AWS console
- Create a role for an application to access S3
- Create policies for new user to have either admin or limited privileges
- Credential rotation for IAM users, log in to AWS console via MFA
- Create a budget
Object Storage Options
- S3 simple file storage & durability characteristics
- Understand keys, values, versions, and metadata
- Differentiate between S3 tiers including Infrequent Access, Reduced Reliability, and Glacier
- CloudFront CDN
- Understand the use cases for a Gateway Stored Volumes, Gateway Cached Volumes, and VTL
- Differentiate Import/Export, Snowball, and Transfer Acceleration
- Hosting & versioning a static website on Amazon S3
- S3 Transfer acceleration
- Glacier through lifecycle policy
- Accessing a static website through Cloud Front
Designing Computing Environment
- Introduction to EC2
- Learn Start, stop and terminate an EC2 Instance
- Security Group Basics
- AMI Types (EBS vs Instance Store)
- Volumes & Snapshots
- VPC, ENI, Public and Private IP
- Storage services
- EBS and its types
- The AWS Command line
- Using IAM roles with EC2
- Using Bootstrap Scripts
- EC2 instance metadata
- Ec2 placement groups
- Cost optimization
- CloudWatch Lab
Networking and Monitoring Services
- Learn how to create a customized network configuration for your environment
- Different network zones
- Connect your data center to the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) over a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Configure Network Address Translation (NAT) to translate public IP addresses to a private IP address range
- CIDR Notations
- Network Access Control List v/s Security Groups
- Subnets, internet-gateway, route-tables
- VPC peering
- AWS CloudTrail
- Trusted Advisor
Leverage route53 for Hosting Zones
- Learn the fundamentals of DNS
- Configure a hosted zone in Route53
- Modify DNS records
- Differentiate and configure Route53 routing policies
- Elastic Load Balancer and its types
- Comparison of Classic, Network and Application Load Balancer
- Components & Lifecycle of Auto-Scaling
- Auto-Scaling policy
- Create a Classic & Network Load Balancer
- Point a sub-domain to EC2 box in Route 53
- Add ELB and Autoscaling to your 3-tier web application on AWS
Database Services and Analytics
- Understand different database types
- Create, Back-up and take snapshots an RDS Instance
- Understand DynamoDB concepts
- Create a DynamoDB table
- Understand Elasticache at a high level
- Create Amazon Aurora instance that is compatible with MySQL
- AWS Kinesis, Redshift
- Storing application data in MySQL DB using RDS
- Creating Tables, loading sample data and running queries
- Redis Cache
- Visualize the web traffic using Kinesis Data Stream
Applications & Messaging Services
- Introduction to Event-driven scaling and AWS Lamdba
- AWS Simple Email Service (SES)
- AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- AWS Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- AWS Simple Work Flow (SWF)
- Elastic Transcoder
- Know the use cases for SQS, SWF, and SNS
- Application Services costs & best practices
- Send an email through AWS SES
- Send notification through SNS
- Send an e-mail through Lambda when an object is added to S3
- Send notification through Lambda when a message is sent to SQS
Configuration Management and Automation
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS OpsWorks - OpsWorks for Chef Automate, OpsWorks for Stack, OpsWorks for Puppet
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Differentiate between CloudFormation, OpsWorks, and Beanstalk
- Blue-Green Deployment on AWS
- Installation of LAMP server in EC2 through CloudFormation
- AWS OpsWorks Stack
- Deploy a Web Application with DynamoDB using Beanstalk
Architecting on AWS - I
- Understand how to make critical decisions for your application environment
- Choose a region and availability zones
- How to select between multiple VPCs and multi-account deployment?
- Define VPC CIDR and Subnets for your application, and use Security Groups to control traffic
- Understand the options to extend on-premises network to AWS
- Determine how to design high-availability and fault-tolerant architectures
- Choose reliable/resilient storage
- Determine how to design decoupling mechanisms using AWS service
Architecting on AWS - I I
- Disaster Recovery Solution
- Choose performant storage
- Apply caching to improve performance
- Design solutions for elasticity and scalability
- Well-Architected Framework, Determine how to design a multi-tier architecture solution
- Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Define Operationally-Excellent Architectures
Hands-on: Based on the scenario given, design a scalable and highly available architecture for a customer application on to AWS.
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
The cloud services companies of all sizes...The cloud is for everyone. The cloud is a democracy.
Specific Needs? Let's Customize!
Please choose if your organization has a specific training agenda, we can customize a course for you.
Get Ahead with AWS Architect Role
Become Architecting Expert
Learn to make architectural decisions, designing & deploying applications an AWS cloud to increase its performance.
Get Ready for Exam
Upon completion of the course, you will be fully ready to appear for certification exam to validate your technical skills & expertise.
Gain Hands-On Experience
During the course you will be working on practicals, use cases, case studies and live demos on AWS design concepts.
Industry Expert Trainers
Our AWS-Certified trainers will walk you through AWS designing & solutions in detail which will enable you to garner required knowledge & skills.
Clients Will Come to You
Apply the best practices at the workplace by mastering in AWS global infrastructure, security & networking, deployment, and management services.
Our Teaching Philosophies
"Grow with us. Grow with AWS". We maintain a perfect balance between theoretical and practical learning.
Our AWS Certified Solutions Architect course help you to master the subjects and inculcate leadership attitude. When you walk out of our institute, you will not just be empowered with knowledge but also with practical experience that will prepare you to board AWS cloud journey.
1. Best Classroom Experience
- Face-to-face classes are more interactive and productive. Students focus and engage more.
- It leads to a comfortable atmosphere wherein students feel free to approach the trainers with any doubts.
- The trainers are able to give personal attention to individual students.
Hence, we do not accommodate more than 8 students in a batch. This philosophy of Online Idea Lab has led to a high quality of teaching and thereby helped us become one of the best technical training institutes.
2. Holistic Teaching Approach
- Our trainers are AWS certified and well equipped with latest trends in AWS products & services.
- What makes us the best is our holistic approach. Here, we give you the whole picture of AWS cloud, learning path and about certifications.
- We help you in laying a strong foundation of AWS design concepts that inlcude - computing, networking, storage, security & management services.
- We maintain a perfect balance between theoretical and practical learning.
- You get hands-on experience using real-world use cases and scenarios.
3. Updated Course Modules
- AWS cloud market is competitive and growing faster than anyone could ever imagine.
- To stay with the current trends and relevant, our courses are industry-backed and up-to-date.
- We track and follow every new development in the AWS.
- Live examples, designing AWS infrastructure platform, architecting on AWS are covered in our curriculum.
- You will be enabled with AWS fundamentals and advanced concepts that will help you crack any level in the AWS certifications.
4.We are fully-Equipped
Our training facility is fully-equipped. To enhance your learning experience with Online Idea Lab, we are facilitated with:
- Glass boards
- High-definition projectors
- Touch pen editors
- Dolby sound systems
- High-speed internet
- Learning Management System
- Well maintained classrooms and much more.
These Stats Tell Our Story So Far
We have been growing at an admirable rate since our inception. The below statistics signify the number of trainees we have converted into certified professionals through various batches. As we continue to excel in our array of professional courses and certifications, we also aspire to add new ones under our belt.
If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer. Ultimately we'll turn out all right.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
This certification helps to validate your cloud expertise in architecting and deploying applications on AWS.
We bid you farewell with warm wishes and some goodies.
A Course at Online Idea Lab is a Party! Extremely talented instructors, full-fledged training facility, a mixture of theory and practical hands-on labs make your fundamentals strong.
✔ Industry-recognized Certifications
Online Idea Lab helps you earn industry-recognized certificates. You will be eligible to receive 2 certificates from Amazon Web Services. These certificates that are offered by the God of Cloud will be your proud possessions. In addition to these, you will also receive the course certificate from Online Idea Lab.
✔ Boost Your Resume
Our AWS Certified Solutions Architect course help you learn, design and architect AWS concepts. This will in turn enable you to clear exams and earn your certification. Certifications help you build your profile and advance in AWS career. You can stay at the front of the pack!
Benefits of Getting AWS Certification
1. You gain access to AWS Certified Global Community & merchandise
2. You receive invites to AWS Certification lounges & Summit events.
3.Exhibit your achievement through Official AWS Certified Logo & digital badges
5. Prepare for your next AWS Certification with a practice exam voucher
✔ Lifetime Updates
We keep tabs on the ever-changing world of AWS cloud products & services and share with you updates focused on this cutting-edge technology in a timely manner through newsletters, emails, and case studies.
✔ Alumni Network
You will be a member of our alumni network. It is a great platform to resolve queries and explore opportunities. You can connect and socialize with various professionals and know what’s trending in AWS. Whether you are happily established in your job or have plans on advancing your career, the alumni network can be very resourceful.
What our students are up to?
Tell us where do you see yourself after the completion of the course! Is it in a corporate job? Or are you planning to be a freelancer or maybe an emerging entrepreneur? Share with us your dreams and goals. We shall help you get there, just the way we made the below ambitions possible.
We are always keen to know what our students have to say about their experience at Online Idea Lab. Read below and know what they have shared.
When I decided to do AWS solution architect certificates, this institute looked promising with the right facilities and AWS certified trainers to deliver the best quality of training. It lived up to my expectations.
- Mohan P, Cloud Solution Designer
I suggest you go with this institute if you are considering to enhance your career in AWS Architecting. You will get the best training and hands-on exp here.
- Richard, Entry Level - Solutions Architect
AWS Certified Solutions Architect training helped me to get acquainted with subject matter in detail. I know I have a lot on my plate. But I am confident enough to crack the exam in a go.
- James Charlie, Solution Design Engineer
I am good to go with Architect - Associate certification exam. This all happened because of my training here and preparation. Cheers!.
- Davis Miller, freelancer - Cloud Computing
Get Started Today
AWS credentials are most sought after certifications in the industry. It will elevate your profile and position. Are you ready?
A Broad View of Our Course Curriculum
We have an up-to-date and in-depth curriculum designed by industry experts.
Introduction to AWS
Learn basics of AWS & Brief review of AWS Core Services (IAM, VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, Glacier, RDS)
Security Management with AWS IAM
Understand security and identity management
Object Storage Options
Learn S3, Glacier and Storage Gateways and many more
Designing Computing Environment
Learn EC2 & EBS, AMI
Networking And Monitoring Services
Learn VPC, VPN, NAT, CloudWatch and CloudTrail
Leverage Route53 for Hosting Zone
Understand and work on DNS, Route53, Autoscaling
Database Services And Analytics
Understand DynamoDB concepts, Redshift, NoSQL and Aurora
Applications & Messaging Services
Learn SQS, SWF, SNS
Configuration Management and Automation
Understand the CloudFormation, Elasticstalk and OpsWorks
Architecting on AWS - I
Design fault-tolerant , multi-tier architecture solution
Architecting on AWS - II
Understand well-framed, cost-optmized, operationally excellent architect on AWS
A Career Path for AWS Certified Solutions Architect
With the world adopting cloud, it is a no brainier that new opportunities are making their way into the market.
This boom has only contributed to the requirement of diverse job roles. Whether you see yourself in a business, technical or architect domain, there is a truckload of opportunities waiting for you.
Prominent Roles under Associate Level
Cloud Architect - AWS
- Lead the design and development of the core global cloud platform capabilities.
- Create strategies, incorporate the necessary design, automation and tool configurations.
- Be a trusted advisor for cloud initiatives.
- Gathering requirements necessary for architecting solutions and designing.
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow established security and compliance controls.
AWS Data Architect
- Lead overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns.
- Drive the development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns.
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders, including need analysis and system requirements.
- Define and refine standards to meet the needs of the business.
- Create detailed system requirements with cost projections, cost-benefit analysis, and ROI.
Cloud Solutions Consultant
- Detailed understanding of AWS Cloud platform and hands-on experience with large scale implementations.
- Understanding of AWS Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Experience with design, architecture, and implementation.
- Experience with CI/CD, automation and configuration management, build tools.
- Experience with various AWS components – Lambda, Cloudwatch, S3, API Gateway.
How to Proceed?
Few Interesting Facts and Stats
- AWS has introduced new services in 2019 such as Aurora Serverless.
- AWS market is expected to reach $236B by 2020 at a CAGR of 22% – Forrester.
- AWS Solutions Architect-Associate is the highest-paying certification in the U.S. and Canada.
- The average salary for those holding AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level in the United States and Canada is $130,883(source: Global Knowledge's "IT skills & salary report", 2018)
- Majority of AWS Solution Architect salaries currently range between $135,000 (25th percentile) to $180,000 (75th percentile) across the United States - ZipRecruiter, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
Is AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam in demand?
Definitely. It is the most in-demand certification to validate your entry-level architect expertise and provides you industry-recognized credentials.
What will the classroom training be like?
A good mix of face-to-face lecture and practical exercises.
Is training in line with certification exam?
Yes, course materials are most updated and are in par with the latest AWS design, architect & deploy concepts.
What is the eligibility to get the certificate?
To qualify for Online Idea Lab's certificate, you will be evaluated on the basis of assignments, examination, and attendance during the course. To get the certification from AWS, you need to have one or more years of hands-on experience in designing distributed systems on AWS and you need to clear an exam on their website.
Are classes taught by AWS instructors?
Yes, all our trainers are AWS Certified industry experts.
Companies Hiring AWS Professionals