AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Course
In this preeminent course, you can sharpen your hands-on experience in designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS. Become well-versed in managing enterprise-wide scalable operations, migrating applications, and cost-control strategies using AWS platform.
You will learn advanced hybrid and well-framed architecture, AWS services, and Operating Systems. You will understand how to lead the organization's application requirements, architecting, and integrating processes to meet business objectives.
This is the next and ultimate level course. If you are an entry-level Solutions Architect, have a look at our AWS Solutions Architect - Associate course which is a must to do this professional course.
Career Summary of AWS Architect Professional
AWS Architect Jobs in INDIA
more than 2,900 jobs(naukri.com)
AWS Architect Jobs in the USA
more than 11,819 jobs(indeed.com)
AWS Architect Jobs in CANADA
more than 594 jobs(indeed.ca)
Why AWS Solutions Architect – Professional Certification?
In this expert level program, you will be able to showcase your proficiency in designing and providing solutions on AWS. This AWS Solutions Architect Professional certificate provides you with the ability to assess requirements and propose architectural suggestions to implement, deploy and provision applications on AWS platform.
Our course covers advanced design principles and radical implementations using various AWS services. It also includes strategies for consolidated billing and AWS cross-account access. You will also learn various methods to connect to AWS, Directory Services, data management, analytics, and other advanced modules.
Become a SME
Acquire in-depth knowledge of AWS architectural principles & its services. Apply your skills and expertise to help develop advanced cloud-based solutions for your clients.
Perform Diverse Roles
Discuss with sales team and customers, analyze application requirements, research, work with solutions designers & developers, write scripts, work on migrations, keep up with new AWS features, or troubleshoot.
Accelerated Career Path
This is a most sought-after job position in AWS field. AWS is leading in Cloud Computing industry and companies are moving their operations to AWS. Hence, there is an umpteen demand for architect professional.
AWS is flourishing swiftly. Learning new services and features launched by AWS, as well as staying on top of best practices to improve existing AWS solutions is a must.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have temporarily suspended all 14 physical classrooms in India, the USA, and Canada. We are currently providing training through live online (virtual classroom) mode and self-paced learning (pre-recorded) mode only. Once our classrooms are operational again, the courses will be displayed here. If you have already booked a classroom course, please check your email for further details for the 'change of delivery mode' option or 'request for a refund' option. Or connect back with your personalized course coordinator. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused. Stay Safe!
Main Modules of AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Course
This course teaches advanced architecting, securing, migrating, optimizing, and managing operations on AWS.
Design for Complex Organizations
- Identity Account Architecture
- Creating Cross-Account IAM Roles
- AWS Organizations
- Creating first AWS Organization & SCP
- Overview of AWS License Manager
- Multi-Account Strategy for Enterprises
- Centralized Logging Architecture
- Cross-Account Logging for CloudTrail and Config
- S3 Bucket Policies
- Canned AC
- Understanding CloudWatch Logs
- Overview of Service Catalog
- Overview of CloudFormation Stack Sets
- Creating Stack Sets for Deployment
Design For New Solutions - I
- DDOS Link
- AWS Sheild
- IDS/IPS in Cloud, Understanding Principle of Least Privilage
- IAM Policy Evaluation Logic
- AWS Security Token Service, Key Management Service
- NACL,EC2 Auto-Recovery
- Kinesis, Data Firehose
- RDS Read Replicas
- NoSQL Databases, DynamoDB
- Cross-Region Replication, Disaster Recovery Models
- Route53, Implementing Failover Routing Policy
- Establishing Private Links with VPC
- EBS with RAID, Store Volumes
- Implementing NAT Gateway
- Understanding Memcached Engine
- Understanding Redis Engine
Design For New Solutions - II
- Understanding ElastiCache in AWS
- Understanding Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse
- Deploying RedShift Cluster
- Overview of Elastic File System (EFS)
- Introduction to Docker
- Elastic Container Registry (ECR)
- ECS - Task Definition and Services
- Introducing AWS Directory Service
- Introduction to Virtual Private Networks
- Load Balancer, ALB, AWS WAF
- Code Commit, Code Build, Code Deploy Service, Code Pipeline
- SQS, Auto Scalin
- Overview of AWS VPN
- AWS Config, Elastic Beanstalk
- Performing Immutable Policy-based Deployments
- Blue-Green Deployments
- AWS Import/Export
- AWS Snowball
- VMWare vCenter Migrations
- AWS Server Migration Service
- AWS Application Discovery Service
- Overview of Database Migration Service
- Creating our first DMS task for Migration
- Document - DMS Commands
- IP Address Reservation in AWS
- Implementing Resource level tags
- Detailed Billing Report with Tag
- Resource Groups
- AWS Budget Alarms
- The Architecture of Consolidated Billing
- Understanding EC2 Instance Types
- EC2 Pricing Models
- Reserved Instance
- Normalization factor
Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions - I
- AWS Secrets Manager & RDS Integration
- Understanding Infrastructure as Code
- ElasticTranscoder, Federation
- Understanding SAML for SSO
- IDB, AWS Cognito, SNS & Mobile Push
- ELB Listeners
Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions - II
- Understanding AWS Certificate Manager
- CloudWatch Events
- Understanding Direct Connect
- Link Aggregation Groups (LAG)
- AWS AppStream 2.0
- AWS BatchAWS Batch
- AWS Step Function
- AWS Simple Workflow Service
- AWS Storage Gateways
Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions - III
- AWS Step Function
- Storage Gateway
- Implementing File Gateway
- EBS Volume Types
- AWS X-Ray
- AWS SAM
- Deploying CloudFront Distribution
- Origin Access Identity
- AWS VPC, Elastic Map Reduce
- Ec2 Run Command
- S3 Storage Class, Building API
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
They don't call it the Internet anymore, they call it Cloud Computing.
Specific Needs? Let's Customize!
Please choose if your organization has a specific training agenda, we can customize a course for you.
Ace Training with Online Idea Lab
Role & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for guiding a team of software professionals and ensure they reach their goals by delegating tasks, open communication, and creative thinking.
Master AWS Architecting
Guide your clients on complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, access management, security and how to design scalable and secured applications on AWS.
Know in&out of AWS Migration
Lead organization's application migration - planning and design and execution. You will be responsible for post-migration validation and application optimization of existing workloads.
Gain Hands-On Experience
Become an expert in advanced AWS design and architect concepts through a handful of practical lab exams, live demos, use-cases, scenario-based exercises, sample projects, and mock tests.
Meet Businesss Goals
Well-Architected Framework enables you to make informed decisions about your architecture. You will understand the risks in your architecture and learn ways to mitigate them.
Industry Expert Trainers
Interact with our AWS-Certified specialists. They have vast experience in advanced architecting, solving problems, and will help in bridging your knowledge and skills gaps.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
This certificate validates your technical expertise of managing and operating systems on AWS.
Read to know what our students have to say about their experience with Online Idea Lab.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional training was great. The pace and duration of the classes were convenient. I gained hands-on experience through a lot of labs conducted during the course. The instructors were experts in the subject and trained us thoroughly.
- Lisa Cherian, Cloud Architect
The training was interactive in nature. Real-time examples which covered a variety of design concepts and provided explicit knowledge on advanced architectural solutions.
I want to boost my career as a Professional Architect in AWS. I found this institute with good reviews. I enrolled with them and got what I needed the most. I can start preparing for AWS Professional Certification now.
- Greg, Solutions Architect
Complex and advanced AWS Architect concepts were taught in a practical and professional manner. The trainers are AWS certified industry experts and highly talented. Cheers!
- Daniel G, Solutions Design Engineer
The cloud market is growing and AWS is topping the charts! Your designing and solutions architecting skills are in demand. Join us today to bridge the skills gap and advance your knowledge.
How to Proceed?
Few Interesting Facts and Stats
- AWS has 1M active users.
- AWS revenue was 25.7 billion U.S. dollars as of 2018 and its year-on-year growth is 47%(Source: Gartner 2018).
- AWS has 5x more deployed cloud infrastructure as its next 14 competitors combined.
- Each day, AWS adds as much infrastructure as they used to run in total 7 years back.
- AWS partner, Netflix, accounts for up to 1/3rd oof Internet traffic during peak usage times
- An average salary of a solution architect professional is $180,000 in the US.
Companies Hiring AWS Professionals