AWS Solutions Architect Bootcamp
Our 3-Day AWS Bootcamp is an intense hands-on course covering AWS applications design, development, and maintenance concepts along with AWS architecture.
This AWS workshop is designed for solutions architects, solution design engineers, and anyone who wants to learn how to design cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
This Associate level bootcamp covers the details about building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. Students learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud, explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS.
You will explore a variety of infrastructures through hands-on activities. The also covers how to create multi-tier, cost-optimized architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
What are you waiting for? Come and join our bootcamp to experience high-impact learning within a short timeframe!
Day 1: Session 1
Module 1: AWS Overview
• Introduction to Cloud Computing
• Learn basic concepts about regions, availability zones and Content Delivery Network (CDN)
• What is AWS managed and unmanaged service?
• Who is responsible for what – understand AWS Shared Responsibility Model
• A brief review of AWS Core Services (IAM, VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, Glacier, RDS)
Discussion 1: Traditional Data Center migration to AWS Cloud for ABC Co.
Module 2: Security Basics with AWS IAM
• Recognize and implement secure practices for optimum cloud deployment and maintenance.
• Understand the basic features of Identity and Access Management (IAM) including multi-factor
authentication, usernames and passwords, and permissions
Hands-on Lab 1: IAM Configuration
Day 1: Session 2
Module 3: Virtual Private Cloud
• Learn how to create a customized network configuration for your environment
• Protect your application by creating different network zones for publicly accessible instances and
• Connect your datacenter to the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) over a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN)
• Configure Network Address Translation (NAT) to translate public IP addresses to a private IP address range
Hands-on Lab 2: Create custom VPC for your application
Module 4: Architecting your application environment on AWS
• Understand how to make critical decisions for your application environment
• Choose a region and availability zones
• How to select between Multiple VPCs and Multi-account deployment?
• Define VPC CIDR and Subnets for your application, and use Security Groups to control traffic
• Understand the options to extend an on-premises network to AWS.
Hands-on Lab 3: Deploy a 3-tier web application on AWS
Day 2: Session 3
Module 5: Designing your computing environment EC2 and EBS
• Understand what an EC2 instance is and the concept of a virtual server
• Learn which EC2 instance type meets your application requirements
• Different ways to pay for Amazon EC2 instances: On-Demand, Reserved Instances, Spot
Instances and Dedicated Hosts
• Create virtual disks for an instance using EBS service
• Configure a Security Group that controls inbound and outbound traffic
• What is a custom AMI? And how to create it?
• Learn about EC2 Auto Recovery
Hands-on Lab 4: Create an EC2 Instance and RDP/SSH to your instance.
Module 6: Leverage Route53 for hosting zones
• Learn the fundamentals of DNS
• Configure a hosted zone in Route53
• Modify DNS records
• Differentiate and configure Route53 Routing Policies
Day 2: Session 4
Module 7: Make your environment scalable and highly available
• Configure Elastic Load Balancer and use health checks to monitor instances
• Understand CloudWatch and use it to monitor resources and application
• Use Auto Scaling to increase or reduce EC2 capacity based on conditions that you configure
• Introduction to Event-driven scaling and AWS Lamdba
Hands-on Lab 5: Add ELB and Autoscaling to your 3-tier web application on AWS
Module 8: Automate your application deployment (Infrastructure as code)
• Understand the CloudFormation, Elasticstalk, and OpsWorks
• Learn briefly about CloudFormation Templates
• Deploy an environment using CloudFormation Template on AWS
• Blue-Green Deployment on AWS
Discussion 2: Lift and shift an application (Dev/Test, QA, Prod.) to AWS Cloud for ABC Co.
Day 3: Session 5
Module 9: Designing your storage environment: S3, Glacier and Storage Gateways
• Learn about S3 simple file storage and identify durability characteristics and use cases
• Understand objects and the components that they include such as keys, values, versions, and
• Differentiate between S3 tiers including Infrequent Access, Reduced Reliability, and Glacier
• Understand the CloudFront Content Delivery Network and how it can be used to improve website performance
• Understand the use cases for a Gateway Stored Volumes, Gateway Cached Volumes, and
Virtual Tape Libraries
• Differentiate Import/Export, Snowball, and Transfer Acceleration, and how each can be used to move large amounts of data into AWS
Hands-on Lab 6: Create S3 buckets, test versioning, cross-region replication and host a static website in your bucket.
Module 10: Designing your database environment RDS, RedShift, NoSQL
• Understand different database types
• Create an RDS Instance
• Back-up and take snapshots of RDS database instances
• Understand DynamoDB concepts
• Create a DynamoDB table
• Understand Elasticache at a high level
• Create an Aurora instance that is compatible with MySQL
Day 3: Session 6
Module 11: Messaging Services – Decouple your infrastructure
• Understand how SQS can be used to create a distributed message queue, allowing the
components of an application to be de-coupled
• Know the use cases for SQS, SWF, and SNS
• Understand Elastic Transcoder and Aat a high-level
Module 12: AWS Well-Architected Framework
• Understand the various pillars of the well-architected framework
• Learn the common implementation practices for each pillar
• Discuss sample reference architectures by AWS
Designing Lab: Based on the scenario given, design a scalable and highly available architecture for a customer application on to AWS.
- one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
- Discuss multiple scenario based questions for preparation to certification exam
Oops! did not find your city?
Please indicate if you would like us to organize a similar bootcamp in your city.
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
The computer industry is the only industry that is more fashion-driven than women's fashion.
These stats say our story so far
We have been growing at an admirable rate since our inception. The below statistics signify the number of trainees we have converted into certified marketing professionals through various batches. As we continue to excel in our array of professional courses and certifications, we also aspire to add new ones under our belt.
If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word-of-mouth is very powerful.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect -Associate
This certificate verifies your technical expertise in designing, solutioning and deploying AWS services.
We bid you farewell with warm wishes and some goodies.
A Course at Online Idea Lab is a Party! Extremely talented instructors, full-fledged training facility, a mixture of theory and practical hands-on labs make your fundamentals strong.
✔ Industry-recognized Certifications
Online Idea Lab helps you earn industry-recognized certificates. You will be eligible to receive 2 certificates from Amazon Web Services. These certificates that are offered by the God of Cloud will be your proud possessions. In addition to these, you will also receive the course certificate from Online Idea Lab.
✔ Boost Your Resume
Our AWS Certified Solutions Architect course help you learn, design and architect AWS concepts. This will in turn enable you to clear exams and earn your certification. Certifications help you build your profile and advance in AWS career. You can stay at the front of the pack!
✔ Benefits of Getting AWS Certification
1. You gain access to AWS Certified Global Community & merchandise
2. You receive invites to AWS Certification lounges & Summit events.
3.Exhibit your achievement through Official AWS Certified Logo & digital badges
5. Prepare for your next AWS Certification with a practice exam voucher
✔ Lifetime Updates
We keep tabs on the ever-changing world of AWS cloud products & services and share with you updates focused on this cutting-edge technology in a timely manner through newsletters, emails, and case studies.
✔ Alumni Network
You will be a member of our alumni network. It is a great platform to resolve queries and explore opportunities. You can connect and socialize with various professionals and know what’s trending in AWS. Whether you are happily established in your job or have plans on advancing your career, the alumni network can be very resourceful.
What our students are up to?
Tell us where do you see yourself after the completion of the course! Is it in a corporate job? Or are you planning to be a freelancer or maybe an emerging entrepreneur? Share with us your dreams and goals. We shall help you get there, just the way we made the below ambitions possible.
We are always keen to know what our students have to say about their experience at Online Idea Lab. Read below and know what they have shared.
I and my small team were looking for a quick recap of AWS design and solutions concepts. There are associate certification aspirants in our team. This AWS Bootcamp really helped us in this regard.
- Kevin, Cloud Architect
If you are looking for an easy, intensive, hands-on AWS Solutions Architect training, I strongly recommend this AWS Workshop. One of the best in the town!
- Subramanian V, Cloud Data Architect
In my bootcamp, I was the only fresher to AWS and all others had at least a few months experience. I took this learning opportunity as a new experience. And, ya...I got connected to a few online AWS discussion forums as well.
- Carl Jason, Student
I made a choice to join this amazing AWS Bootcamp on Solutions Architecting. I met so many people who have a great deal of AWS industry knowledge. It was a great learning experience.
- Kate Barbora, Cloud Developer
Approach us with your requirement. We are happy to customize courses as per your need. Fill in the contact form and our representative shall get in touch with you.
A Broad View of Our AWS Bootcamp Curriculum
We have an up-to-date and in-depth curriculum designed by industry experts.
Introduction to AWS
Learn basics of AWS & Brief review of AWS Core Services (IAM, VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, Glacier, RDS)
Security Management with AWS IAM
Understand security and identity management
Object Storage Options
Learn S3, Glacier and Storage Gateways and many more
Designing computing environment
Learn EC2 & EBS, AMI
Networking And Monitoring Services
Learn VPC, VPN, NAT, CloudWatch and CloudTrail
Leverage Route53 for Hosting Zones
Understand and work on DNS, Route53, Autoscaling
Database Services And Analytics
Understand DynamoDB concepts, Redshift, NoSQL and Aurora
Applications & Messaging Services
Learn SQS, SWF, SNS
Configuration Management and Automation
Understand the CloudFormation, Elasticstalk and OpsWorks
Architecting on AWS - I & II
Design fault-tolerant , multi-tier architecture solution
How to Proceed?
Few Interesting Facts and Stats
- AWS has 1M active users; more than 100K active customers.
- AWS has introduced new services in 2019 such as Aurora Serverless.
- AWS market is expected to reach $236B by 2020 at a CAGR of 22% – Forrester.
- AWS Solutions Architect-Associate is the highest-paying certification in the U.S. and Canada
- The average salary for those holding AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level in the United States and Canada is $130,883(source: 2018 IT Skills and Salary Report | Global Knowledge)
- The majority of AWS Solution Architect salaries currently range between $135,000 (25th percentile) to $180,000 (75th percentile) across the United States - ZipRecruiter
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I take up - bootcamp or classroom course?
We suggest classroom training as it is more productive and engaging. Nevertheless, you may opt for our 3-day bootcamp which provides intense hands-on training.
Will bootcamp cover the same course curriculum as taught in classroom classes?
Yes. We do not compromise on our courses and give equal importance to bootcamp and classroom classes.
Is AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification isn demand?
Of course yes. It is one of the most sought after certification in IT industry.
What is the eligibility to get the certificate?
To qualify for Online Idea Lab's certificate, you will be evaluated on the basis of assignments, examination, and attendance during the course. To get the certification from AWS, you need to have one or more years of hands-on experience in designing distributed systems on AWS and you need to clear an exam on their website.
Companies Hiring AWS Professionals