What can you do with Big Data on AWS? How AWS promotes Big Data? Learn to build highly scalable and secure Big Data applications using AWS Products & Services. Enroll with Online Idea Lab!
AWS Certified Big Data Specialty Course
"The availability of data, a new generation of technology, and a cultural shift toward data-driven decision making continue to drive demand for big data and analytics technology and services," - Dan Vesset, Group Vice President, IDC.
There is a humongous increase in volume, velocity, and variety of data across the globe. Thus the 'Big Data' to support and manage the data when traditional databases and applications can no longer scale.
AWS provides a variety of cloud computing services to help the organizations manage Big Data by reducing costs, meeting the demand, and increasing the speed of innovation.
In this course, you will learn the need for specific AWS services in collecting, storing, processing, analyzing, presenting and securing the data. You will understand cloud-based Big Data solutions such as Amazon EMR, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Kinesis, Hadoop tools - Hive & Hue, and how to create Big Data environments. You will be hands-on with Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon QuickSight, and Amazon Athena.
You can leverage these best practices to design Big Data environments for security and cost-effectiveness at your workplace.
Career Summary of AWS Big Data
AWS Big Data Jobs in INDIA
more than 1,465 jobs(naukri.com)
AWS Big Data Jobs in the USA
more than 7,308 jobs(indeed.com)
AWS Big Data Jobs in CANADA
more than 392 jobs(indeed.ca)
Why AWS Big Data Certification?
With AWS you can build, secure, and deploy an entire data analytics application and you can process Big Data workloads in less time and at a lower cost.
This specialty certification verifies your advanced technical expertise in designing and implementing AWS services on Big Data Solutions.
It is recommended to have AWS Foundational and Associate Level certificates prior to this certificate. It is highly desired to have a working knowledge of core AWS services & public cloud implementation, a background in defining and architecting AWS Big Data services, and experience in a data analytics field.
It is intended for Developers, Solutions Architects, SysOps Administrators, Data Architects, Data Scientists & Data Analysts - who are interested in learning big data solutions on AWS.
In this course, you will learn the ability to explain AWS - Big Data ecosystem, designing and maintaining Big Data and basic architecture, performing complex big data analysis, implementing core AWS Big Data services. You will revise your understanding in basics of data warehousing, relational database systems, and database design.
Our AWS Big Data training also helps you prepare for the exam by taking a deep dive into several data-driven use cases.
Industry is Cloud & Big Data Driven
Combination of AWS and Big Data is a sign of an emerging global market and the entire world becoming smaller and smaller. Resources with hands-on experience in AWS Big Data is something every company is looking for.
Accelerated Career Opportunities
Internationally recognized certification elevates you as one of the data scientists who can work proficiently on AWS and Big Data design & solutions. It gets you an unmeasurable edge against counterparts who do not have the same certification at workplaces and also in terms of salary.
Gets You New Level of Expertise
New skills need to be developed in order to improve yourself and stay on top with the latest technological advancements in Big Data and AWS. Getting certified shows your specialty in the subject and enhances your profile.
Grow Your Network
You can use the AWS Certified Merchandise Store, have access to Global Community LinkedIn Group, Appreciation Reception and Lounge, exclusive Practice Exam Vouchers and a digital badge. You can attend workshops, Re:Invent, and Summits.
Main Modules of AWS Big Data Certification Course
This course teaches you how to run big data applications in the AWS Cloud.
- Introduction to various data collection methods
- Kinesis Data Streams Overview
- Kinesis Producers & Consumer
- Kinesis Enhanced Fan-Out
- Kinesis Scaling
- Kinesis Security
- Kinesis Data Firehose
- SQS; Kinesis Data Streams vs SQS
- IoT Overview & deep-dive
- Database Migration Service (DMS)
- Direct Connect
- Data Pipeline; getting Data into AWS
- S3 Overview, S3 Lifecycle Rules
- S3 Storage Tiers, versioning
- S3 Cross-Region Replication, ETags
- S3 Performance, Encryption, Security
- Glacier & Vault Lock Policies
- DynamoDB Overview
- DynamoDB RCU & WCU
- DynamoDB Partitions
- DynamoDB APIs
- DynamoDB Indexes: LSI & GSI
- DynamoDB DAX & Streams
- DynamoDB TTL, replication
- DynamoDB Security, performance
- ElastiCache Overview
- AWS Lambda
- Glue, Hive, and ETL
- EMR, AWS integration, and Storage
- Intro to Apache Spark, Spark Integration with Kinesis and Redshift
- Hive, Pig, HBase, Presto on EMR; Zeppelin and EMR Notebooks, HCatalog
- Hue, Splunk, and Flume, S3DistCP and Other Services
- EMR Security and Instance Types
- Machine Learning, Sage Maker Intro
- Amazon ML Service
- Intro to Kinesis Analytics & Costs
- Intro to Elasticsearch; Amazon Elasticsearch Service
- Intro to Athena
- Athena and Glue, Costs, and Security
- Redshift Intro and Architecture
- Redshift Spectrum and Performance Tuning
- Redshift Durability and Scaling
- Redshift Table Design - Distribution Styles, Sort Keys, Data Types, Compression, Constraints
- Redshift Loading Data/ Integration / WLM / Vacuum / Anti-Patterns
- Redshift Maintenance and operations
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) and Aurora; RStudio
Visualization & Others
- Intro to Amazon Quicksight
- Quicksight Pricing and Dashboards
- Choosing Visualization Types
- Other Visualization Tools (HighCharts, D3, etc)
- Big Data Visualization
- AWS Services Integrations
- Instance Types for Big Data
- EC2 for Big Data
- S3 Encryption
- KMS Overview
- Cloud HSM Overview
- AWS Services Security
- EMR Security
- RedShift Security
- STS and Cross-Account Access
- Identity Federation
- Policies - Advanced
- VPC Endpoints
Bulk Booking Discounts
Please choose if you want to do multiple courses together or would like to bring in your colleagues with you.
Everything is going to be connected to the cloud and data. All of this will be mediated by software.
Specific Needs? Let's Customize!
Please choose if your organization has a specific training agenda, we can customize a course for you.
What Makes Big Data so Important?
Learn along with Online Idea Lab to know why to pick big data.
Role & Responsibilities
Being an expert in a specific technical area i.e, Big Data, you are responsible for gathering and analyzing massive amounts of digital information to produce business intelligence.
Be a Specialist
You need to handle AWS services and different types of data and analytic approaches to help the business identify market trends, optimize internal processes, and innovation.
Know-How Big Data
Learn new services that are adding continuously by AWS to catalyze the move to AWS big data solutions. Know in and out of AWS Data Lake, basic AWS Big Data Architecture and designing.
Industry Expert Trainers
Learn from AWS-Certified specialists through interactive sessions, live demos, scenario-based exercises, data-driven use cases, and practical lab exams.
Get Hands-On Experience
Deep-dive into real-time situations, data analytics, core services. Apply this knowledge at the workplace to reduce cost and increase operational efficiency.
AWS Big Data Certification
This certificate validates your expertise in handling AWS services on Big Data solutions.
Are you keen to know what our students have to say about their experience at Online Idea Lab? Read further.
I am an AWS certified cloud developer and handling data analytics part as well. Getting certified in Big Data is a big move for me. My decision to go for a training with this institute was the best choice I ever made!
- Catherine J, AWS Cloud Developer
AWS Big Data training covered detailed concepts of Big Data. Trainers are AWS certified Big Data specialists and are well informed on the subject. I strongly recommend this institute for their trianing method.
- Ashok Velu, Cloud Practitioner
I have a few years of experience in Data Analytics. Recently my project moved to AWS Big Data Solutions. To enhance my role and responsibilities, I joined this training and got fully equipped.
- Lionel Morris, Data Analyst
I have finished 3 certifications in AWS and concentrating on AWS Big Data certification now. Hands-on training before the exam helped me to know my readiness and to bridge the knowledge & skills gaps.
- Jayson C, Cloud Solutions Architect
Approach us with your requirement. We are happy to customize courses as per your need. Fill in the contact form and our representative shall get in touch with you.
How to Proceed?
Facts and stats
- Salary of an AWS Big Data Specialist ranges between $160,000 - $250,000
- According to Forbes, the cloud computing market is staggering $411 Billion in 2020
- A tiny glimpse of the giant nature of Big Data: Facebook gets 10 million new photos uploaded every hour, Google processes over 24 petaBytes of data every day, Twitter tweets ~400 million tweets per day.
- Customers like NASDAQ, Zillow, Yelp, iRobot, and FINRA depend on AWS to run their business-critical data analytics workloads.
Companies Hiring AWS Professionals